Honored Contributor

They moved Morgen's show from the 20th to the 24th. I wonder if she's coming in person. I doubt it. She has a family. I'm sure she wouldn't risk it. We shall see. The only affordable items are during her shows.

Honored Contributor

She can Skype as Jen Stallone is doing from her home. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you for posting. I didn't know she had shows coming up.

Trusted Contributor

It's a recording of her last visit. 

Valued Contributor

I totally understand the safety issue but I must say that I am VERY disappointed. It is the same products from the last show. No real discounted shipping as usual and no new education for us. 

I LOVE Morgen but I send emails and facebook messages but hardly ever hear back. Morgen was the BEST CS person for her own products but lately not much coming. I do not use Instagram or Twitter so maybe that is the problem. I love the products  so I guess I need to wait until next shows but would have like very much to hear from Morgen that this would be a recorded show. I have been with this line since the first show so I will not give up.

I hope she is safe and well and maybe we will hear from her on facebook after the shows.

Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I totally understand the safety issue but I must say that I am VERY disappointed. It is the same products from the last show. No real discounted shipping as usual and no new education for us. 

I LOVE Morgen but I send emails and facebook messages but hardly ever hear back. Morgen was the BEST CS person for her own products but lately not much coming. I do not use Instagram or Twitter so maybe that is the problem. I love the products  so I guess I need to wait until next shows but would have like very much to hear from Morgen that this would be a recorded show. I have been with this line since the first show so I will not give up.

I hope she is safe and well and maybe we will hear from her on facebook after the shows.

ITA The first time I wrote her I heard right back, but never again. I had a feeling she'd be a no-show today but it's till listed under "shows". They didn't say they were previous shows!!! Next month will be a better time, anyway, so................I don't need anything right now anyway.

Valued Contributor

@Judaline  You are correct. However, when I went to watch the second hour at 1PM, it was Dr. Dubrow.

She did not even have the second hour......I guess I will check the 6PM slot for Morgen and see who shows up.

Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

@Judaline  You are correct. However, when I went to watch the second hour at 1PM, it was Dr. Dubrow.

She did not even have the second hour......I guess I will check the 6PM slot for Morgen and see who shows up.

Let us know-I have a hard time getting the tv these days! I must say I don't blame Morgen a bit. Sometimes it's not all about the money. She has a family to protect. If she doesn't come back we'll know shop HQ fired her!

Trusted Contributor

I don't think this was a scheduled show. Morgan usually updates her instagram with products that air. This was probably a filler for shophq? they have consult on every second day. I think Morgan lives in NYC & probably won't be on for a while unless she Skypes. 

Valued Contributor

Morgen was not aired at 6PM either...it was Dr Lin and CBD products.

I too understand the safety and Morgen was never about the money but a heads up somewhere would have been the best course of action for those who love the products. There are no shows scheduled now. I am hoping she will post on facebook and other Social Media about what is to come.

Just very disappointed. Hope she and her family are safe and healthy. I guess we will keep any eye out if there are shows in the near future