Respected Contributor

Bought this from Evine when it was a Twofer a month or so ago- Overall I like it, (it smooths my face "lifting" it slightly-but I have only used about half of the first bottle  (which is only .5oz!) and the scent has become horrible!!

I mean it smells like fish- like crab that is a day old! it has really become stinky, and even though it works, applying it is making me kind of nauseous.

Has anyone used this and experiencd this?

Did I do something wrong? should i not keep it out on my counter?How can avoid this once i open my second bottle?

Respected Contributor

Re: Active Argan Model Secret

No, argon oil usually lasts a long time. What is the ingredient deck?
Respected Contributor

If it's argon oil and nothing else it would not go bad quickly. Did you keep the bottle under counter? Maybe sunlight can alter the product.
Honored Contributor

I would call the company,....or better yet face book Morgan directly about this!

Respected Contributor

Thank you! I cannot find the ingredients, they are not on the bottle but on the original package, which I threw out- It is kept on a bathroom counter, no windows dark most of the day- I will try to contact her, this cannot be normal!

Regular Contributor

I tried this a long time ago and I don't remember it having a bad smell. Here are the ingredients from evine's website:

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker  When an oil smells that bad I would not use it and obviously it is old.  Something is definitely wrong with it.  I have several different oils -- I use Josie's hair serum which is argan oil and other ingredients, Marula oil, Phoenix oil and they are all fine.  The hair serum oil is nearly a year old too.

kindness is strength