Valued Contributor

I HAVE BEEN USING THE SHA,MPOO AND CONDITIONER    WOW WHAT A CHANGE IN MY HAIR  MY HAIR WAS NOT GREAT IM 90  WAS THIN BUT NO MORE   A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY 

Respected Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

I HAVE BEEN USING THE SHA,MPOO AND CONDITIONER    WOW WHAT A CHANGE IN MY HAIR  MY HAIR WAS NOT GREAT IM 90  WAS THIN BUT NO MORE   A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY 

@elizabethl123 which ones are you using?

Honored Contributor

The Monoi hair mask is outstanding.

Respected Contributor

I love the Monoi products!  Swear by them!  I only wish they were in the drugstore along side the other items.  I always wonder why this one is only available online.  It's weird, isn't it?  

Honored Contributor

I love a lot of the Monoi products as well.

Valued Contributor

BLACK VANILLA   SULFATE FREE        CONDITONER  SACRED TIARE     HAIR SMELLS SO NICE    

Honored Contributor

I have long hair and the Monoi Anti-breakage Spray is the best detangling spray product I have ever used...and it smells sssooO good.

Respected Contributor

So I'm interested in what you are saying.  Do I understand you correctly that you're 90 years old and your hair is thickening up with this shampoo?  If so I am very interested as I've tried dozens of different shampoo products and nothing has given me the feelings that you describe. Could you please be very specific about what you are using and where you get it?  Really appreciate your info. Several of my friends are interested as well.

Valued Contributor

GETTING THICKER   CANT BELIEVE IT    MY DAUGHTER GAVE IT TO ME    CAN DO A SEARCH FOR IT  MIGHT BE PRICEY BUT A LITTLE GOES A LONG .  WAY   I USE TO SEE THE BACK OF MY HEAD HAIR SO SPARSE    NOT ANY MORE     

Esteemed Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I love the Monoi products!  Swear by them!  I only wish they were in the drugstore along side the other items.  I always wonder why this one is only available online.  It's weird, isn't it?  

@Grouchomarx 

Have you looked at CD website? That's where I purchase my things. They always give good sale prices. I don't use the Monoi line, though, but the Sacred Tiara. This is one of the few hair products I've ever used that gives me consistent, excellent results.