Valued Contributor

I was trying to straighten up my stash of skincare products and picked up the Pure Peptide Serum and read the ingredients on the back of the bottle. I have to say that I'm impressed that the % of each ingredient is listed. Some other lines won't give that info saying it's proprietary.

Haven't seen any comments recently about this line, wondered how it's working out for those that use these products.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

No one? A couple of months there was a really long thread about this line but no one now is using anything from this line?

Honored Contributor

It seems like a few of the main posters on that thread have had reactions to some of the products. Other than that, I haven't seen much about the line anymore. There were so many jumping on the bandwagon for the line, it is surprising there hasn't been much chatter since?

Super Contributor
Is this an HSN item? I'm always interested in a quality serum.
Valued Contributor

I use their Ultra Firming cream nightly over my Retin A and Hydroquinone creams and also on my neck. It is very luxurious but absorbs quickly. It has excellent active ingredients in it like Matrixyl 3000, Tri Peptide 5, Coenzyme Q10 and Argireline all of which are usually found in more expensive products. It makes my skin feel moist and smooth.

Super Contributor

I've used several of their products. I'm still using their Tea Tree oil and Rose hip oil. The microdermabrasion cream is wonderful but I had to stop using it because I got broken capillaries with it when I started using Retin-a. I have only tried a sample of the Peptide Serum but it is really nice. The Vitamin C Serum is also nice. I used it for awhile and then moved on to a L-Ascorbic acid Serum. They used to have a L-Ascorbic acid vitamin c serum. I'm not sure why they stopped making it. I know Sweet Susie tried it and liked it. The Maximum Hydration cream is a good moisturizer and I did see some results with their lightening cream. It is a good line. I didn't try anything that I didn't like. Oh, I love their sunscreen too and you get a lot for your money.

Honored Contributor

Love this line! I just started a few months ago, but love the Caffeine eye cream-works wonders, I also love the Hyularonic Serum, the Pure Peptide Serum, The Pro Face Lift cream and the CQ10 Night cream!!!!!!! My skin looks and feels great.Their prices are so reasonable and I stocked up during their most recent sale!

Frequent Contributor
I have tried and continue to use a number of the ASDM products. I use the Microdermabrasion Cream. It has a nice texture that is effective but not abrasive. My skin is very smooth after using it. I try to use it about three times per week. I like the CO Q10 night cream. It is moisturizing and also smooths out my skin. I have very dry, sensitive skin. The Maximum Hydration cream is another reorder product for me. I use it during the day under my sunscreen. I can also use it at night for extra moisture. The Matrixyl serum is an excellent buy. When using Matrixyl, I think the benefits are seen long term as opposed to right away. In all, I am very pleased with the products and can recommend them to anyone with sensitive skin.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the replies!

I started using the peptide serum and the firming cream a couple of days ago and I swear I see improvement in my skin already. Both products absorb right away and my skin feels moisturized all day.

I"ve gone from Isomers to Perricone to MIchael Todd , Somme Institute back to Isomers and my skin seems to be doing better using only these two products.

I know it's awful when I think of the money I've spent trying different lines, I feel really guilty when I look at my product stash.

Philogirl this isn't a HSN line, you can find it on line at ADSM with the usual before and after.

It's ADSMBeverly Hills.

Trusted Contributor

I'm still using a number of ASDM products. Just because I'm not yakking about it once a week doesn't mean I've stopped using the products or don't like them, lol! I haven't had any adverse reactions to any of the products I'm using.

I love the sunscreen, the bottle truly does seem bottomless. I recently purchased the microdermabrasion cream, very nice, does the job without being too abrasive or rough on the skin.

I really liked the Vit. C-E-ferulic serum (the l-ascorbic version) but they aren't offering it anymore so I've switched to Skin Actives cranberry Vit. C serum that also has Vit. E and ferulic and like it just as much.

I'm using the 2% retinol cream on the backs of my aging hands.

The hyaluronic acid serum and Marine Cream are really nice. The Marine Cream is an unusual light creamy gel, great night cream for combo skin. I only need to use a tiny bit for nice moisturization, the jar is going to last me forever. The Marine Cream has algae, Matrixyl 3000 and hyaluronic acid in the formulation and does a nice job of plumping up my skin without being greasy.

I have their mineral makeup and it's a nice finishing powder over my foundation, gives a very slight glow but not the tin-man metallic look.

I've used their 4% hydroquinone lotion, works slowly like they all do but this lotion isn't as heavy as other hydroquinone creams I've used in the past, has a very nice light texture and is a joy to use for those of us with combo skin.

I want to try the peptide serum but need to use up some other serums in my stash first.

The ASDM homepage is advertising a 20% discount, spend $200 and get $40 off. Not going to bother giving the discount code here because the Web Master will just delete my post.