Trusted Contributor

Love seeing Mary Beth of Friday Night Beauty

She is a very genuine person and very professional. Like the way things have been shaken up over the last few weeks. The variety if healthy! (Not bashing anyone-just enjoying the different people)

Trusted Contributor

Re: Love seeing Mary Beth of Friday Night Beauty

I agree with you - change can be good, not a bash, but I'm enjoying too!
Super Contributor

Oh me too! She's the perfect choice!

Contributor

Same here, enjoying Mary Beth on Friday night beauty. Hope Mary Beth will be working more during the evening hours like she used to in years past.

Frequent Contributor

I agree!!! Having Mary Beth host tonight's show is a ""breathe of fresh air"". I think all hosts should step outside their comfort zones and rotate shows rather than them hosting the same shows over and over.
Honored Contributor

I think all the hosts should rotate, and not have certain hosts for certain shows.
Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't planning on sticking around, but checking in after Blue Bloods I did not rush to change the channel when I heard MaryBeth.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the responses. Agreeing that moving the hosts around has been refreshing. Hope the Q thinks it is good as well. I know that the holiday vacations have caused some of it-but they really should consider continuing in tis fashion. It's like a rejuvination.

New Contributor

Agree. Love Mary Beth. She's doing a great job. Hope we see more of her on FNB
Regular Contributor

It is a refreshing change of pace! I know people miss Lisa and her presentation style but it is nice to watch and have the show be about the product and not the host. I, frankly, was getting tired of having Lisa shoved on us as if she was the only person who could demonstrate or knew anything about beauty products. Beauty comes in all forms and not everyone is into fake tans, lashes, nails, hair, you name it! Nice to see "real" people hosting these shows for a change.