Respected Contributor

A shout out to Laura Geller and Jayne Brown

Both Laura Geller and Jayne Brown look fantastic!  I'm sitting on my hands to prevent me from ordering everything.   In reality, I don't need anything.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Re: A shout out to Laura Geller and Jayne Brown

Glad you're enjoying it.  I'm not much of a make up person and I'm finding the new camera thing zoned in on the host a little strange.  First time I saw this was with Pat yesterday..........wonder why?    I'm switching to Q2 , live shows on Wed afternoon.

Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz - I agree! They zoomed in on Jayne and the models a few times. Jayne's skin looked flawless. I'm glad the camera person finally zoomed in on Leah's arm so we could see the swatches for the lip color!

Laura and Jayne have a great rapport. The conversation was informative and easy.

I use Champagne Spackle almost every day, so I ordered the Bronze set. That's not available on the LG website, and since I don't use self tanner I thought this might be a good choice!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom Love Laura's bronze and briten....have an extra compact  just in caseL

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@beach-mom Love Laura's bronze and briten....have an extra compact  just in caseL

@tobes - I have a small travel size that came with travel sizes of Balance & Brighten, Ethereal Rose, and a split eyeshadow. I thought the Bronze & Brighten was too dark for me, but maybe I wasn't using it correctly.

How do you use it?  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Jayne Brown is a great host with many.  Valerie, great job with Harry today.  I missed her with Laura today.  She is fun, and gives great descriptions and makes me laugh, too.  But not too over the top.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@beach-mom I use the "fair" toned bronze and briten.  But I really do not believe there is much of a difference between dark and fair.  I use it lightly after i put on my sunscreen and bare minerals (fairly light tone and in the summer with a few faux tan sprinkles).  My face  tone is very white but I find that I can use the bronzer on the "c" shape from the top of my eyebrows down to my cheeks.  I have also used it on my arms and chest.  Be sure to get the brush that goes with the compact ...really worth it.  I use the bronzer as my last application and more like a blush..  Before I close the compact,, I run it down my nose.  Sometimes I run it along my hair line at my forehead.  Start with a soft touch and then you can go darker if you wish.  I use the product in all seasons with a darker touch in the summer.  I have had people track me down at my doctor's office to find out what I was wearing and a waitress, half my age, asking what I was wearing.  She mad me write it down.  No kidding!  Let me know if you purchase it...by the way the product lasts forever.  Play with it...don't give up at first blush  You will come to know how and where you want to use it.  

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@beach-mom I use the "fair" toned bronze and briten.  But I really do not believe there is much of a difference between dark and fair.  I use it lightly after i put on my sunscreen and bare minerals (fairly light tone and in the summer with a few faux tan sprinkles).  My face  tone is very white but I find that I can use the bronzer on the "c" shape from the top of my eyebrows down to my cheeks.  I have also used it on my arms and chest.  Be sure to get the brush that goes with the compact ...really worth it.  I use the bronzer as my last application and more like a blush..  Before I close the compact,, I run it down my nose.  Sometimes I run it along my hair line at my forehead.  Start with a soft touch and then you can go darker if you wish.  I use the product in all seasons with a darker touch in the summer.  I have had people track me down at my doctor's office to find out what I was wearing and a waitress, half my age, asking what I was wearing.  She mad me write it down.  No kidding!  Let me know if you purchase it...by the way the product lasts forever.  Play with it...don't give up at first blush  You will come to know how and where you want to use it.  

@tobes - Thank you! I wear Fair B & B too. The Bronze'n Brighten that came with the set is the regular. I was away for a conference and used it for the first time for dinner! I ended up washing my face and starting over! I think the Fair would definitely work better. I'll check into getting it and see who has the better price. Thanks for telling me how you use it on your face. That makes all the difference!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom I honestly beieve there is not much difference between fair and medium.  Be sure to use a light touch when using the bronze n briten ...it does make a difference.  If too much use a clean brush to go over it.  Give it a chance.  Use it again when you are staying home and look back about an hour later.  it may make a difference.  sorry it did not work for you.  But just try to work on it a little more. If not satisfied I would not recommend you now purchase the fair.

Respected Contributor

I did enjoy watching the show and Laura look exceptionally beautiful. On April 21 Laura did a live Facebook chat. So those who watch can post a comment and she responded to many. I was so excited because I use my maiden and married last name on Facebook.and they are both difficult to prounouce and she pronounced both of them correctly. My maiden everyone has butchered for as long as I can remember. Well that was a little off topic.