Honored Contributor

Has anybody tried this product?  It's one of The Beauty Spy products. It starts out as a cream and becomes an oil.  I currently have almost 2 full bottles of my favorite Dr. Young Cleansing Oil, but I'm intrigued with this product.

Honored Contributor

Re: Seoul Cleansing Balm on HSN

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

Has anybody tried this product?  It's one of The Beauty Spy products. It starts out as a cream and becomes an oil.  I currently have almost 2 full bottles of my favorite Dr. Young Cleansing Oil, but I'm intrigued with this product.

@Icegoddess  I sure miss my Dr. Young, but have found a cleansing balm called Clean It Zero, by Banilla Co.  It works the same way as the one you mention here. Rub it around on your face and the warmth melts it.  Add some water and you get the milky cleanser.  It rinses clean and I wipe my face down with a makeup eraser cloth.  I get my Clean It Zero on Amazon and buy the one in the pink jar.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

Yes, very good product. Leaves skin  feeling clean, and soft not oily. My sister loves it.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I use this and love it ! It takes off all make up and rinses clean . Make up gone , and zero oil left on your face!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess  I sure miss my Dr. Young, but have found a cleansing balm called Clean It Zero, by Banilla Co.  It works the same way as the one you mention here. Rub it around on your face and the warmth melts it.  Add some water and you get the milky cleanser.  It rinses clean and I wipe my face down with a makeup eraser cloth.  I get my Clean It Zero on Amazon and buy the one in the pink jar.  

@JeanLouiseFinch LOVE ZERO by Banilla.  That was also originally presented by The Beauty Spy and I bought it on HSN.    Great product.  I was skeptical when I applied it for the very first time because I thought it would leave a greasy film...  NOPE ...   nothing but fresh, clean and soft skin.  It's in my rotation of cleansers and one of my favorites.
Honored Contributor

It contains fragrance. 

Honored Contributor

I've never tried this.  I love, love, love the Sephora Collection melting balm.  It is only $10.00 and contains 4.2 ounces of product.  This Seoul Cleansing Balm is double the price for less product.

The Sephora Collection balm does contain fragrance but I find it pleasant and it doesn't irritate my skin at all.  It removes all of my make-up and then I follow-up with a gentle cream cleanser.