Honored Contributor

Re: 70's and 80's Beauty trip down memory lane

shampoo

BIG hair, BIG shoulder pads.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@maestra wrote:

Faberge Organics Wheatgerm shampoo and conditioner were my favorite! I had very very long hair and it smelled wonderful anbd felt so soft. I also miss the original Herbalessence shampoo-boys in high school loved to smell your hair (kinda creapy now to think about that, but I was very naive then.)

I also liked the wheat germ shampoo. I wish it was still around

Honored Contributor

lips

These might have survived the hound!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

I couldn't find a photo of it but I loved a product call Rave Hair Mask. I used to always blow out my curly hair and Rave made my hair so soft and nice, even under humid weather.

I also remember the wonder scents of Clairol Herbal Essense and Flex. I thought Herbal Essense had come back for a while.

Salon Selectives was good brand too. Big Lots carries some of the products but I don't think it's quite the original stuff.

Honored Contributor

bath set

Remember these?

Honored Contributor

Yardley

I bought a tube of Yardley lipstick in college for a Halloween party.  It was red and I used it to make big red circles on my cheeks.  The next day I still had big red circles on my cheeks.  And the next day.  And the next...

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone

What agreat topic I remember all the hair products I loved Farrah Fawcett shampoo and conditioner .and fragrances the original Ambush, Norrell and one of my favorites Lauren by Ralph Lauren it came in a long dark red  bottle it was a lovely scent I also remember CLinique had a foundation called Pore Minimizer foundation . The top was water the bottom was the liquid foundation you shook it and applied with a plain cotton ball .It gave the most beautiful finish you were poreless .

Honored Contributor

Clairol

No, six ways to set your bathroom on fire.  Well, five ways.  That complexion brush was battery operated.  I know because I had one.  In fact, I think I still have it somewhere!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@just bee wrote:

lips

These might have survived the hound!

I remember those!  I wish they were still around. i do not think it would have survived the hound. I saw him eat a tube of super glue  and survive

Respected Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

I couldn't find a photo of it but I loved a product call Rave Hair Mask. I used to always blow out my curly hair and Rave made my hair so soft and nice, even under humid weather.

I also remember the wonder scents of Clairol Herbal Essense and Flex. I thought Herbal Essense had come back for a while.

Salon Selectives was good brand too. Big Lots carries some of the products but I don't think it's quite the original stuff.

I saw a Rave in one of my links