Honored Contributor

Yellow and grey colored Mason jars with some type of flower and animals that Ore has chosen.  I Think this would be nice for  centerpieces or decor for display tables. Not sure if anyone has suggested any yet.  I can make these.:

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Hi 10grands, glad to let you all know what is going on. Yes, DD is here, but will have to be back at work about half way through my treatments. The Lord will provide. I appreciate your interest and hope this is a good day for you.

Silkej, it's like no time at all passed when I go into those rooms where hubby went. And next week I have to lie on the same table he did for his treatments. Very thankful it's such a short time..2 minutes. We appreciate getting to know you also, although we wish the circumstances were different. It's in the low 90s here today and pretty much every day.

If you enjoy hot weather, I hope you get some.

possummink, those hummers are gorgeous! I see one right now feeding on those new plants. Bells of Fire. It's a little brown one. Annas, I think. It is a weird feeling to go to the same doctor's offices where our hubbies were treated. I try to just remember that these people are very good and they are also very nice and remember me well.

I'm missing so many friends. halfpint, DannysWife, phluphy and MamaS.

snappy Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi Snappy:

Well at least the first dreaded treatment is over and now you don't have to guess anymore about what it will be like.  My husband had the same kind of treatment on his chest and just thinking about it all makes the memories all become real.  One thing sure, after all these years these years they know so much more.  Here you go, another experience to share with others who are going thru the same thing.  God truly has other plans for our suffering rather than it being all about "me".  You have already proved this in the way you have helped others.  Others can say "I'm sorry" but once they know you've experienced the same incident, it makes all the difference.

I wish I could get a beautiful nose; bet it will make you happy and proud.

Don't remember how many treatments you must have or how often.  Mostly an inconvenience because hopefully there won't be much ot any pain.

His peace is surrounding you; it happens just when you need it, not necessarily before.

Will check in again soon.

Love, HiLo

Honored Contributor

:

Honored Contributor

pet-corner: “ “Love you, bro.” ”:

Honored Contributor

:

Honored Contributor

Re: widows thread

[ Edited ]

'Rosemary Webb' Waterlily Dahlia:

Hi Snappy and Friends,   We had a real gully washer rain storm this afternoon with the light and sound effects accompanying it.  I had to wait for my daughter in law to come home from work before I could go to Publix to do a bit of grocery shopping and it was sprinkling when I left.  While I was in the store, the Heaven's opened up and washed all the cars in the parking lot and washed the parking lot too.    There was still heavy rain and lightning when I left the store.   I stood under the overhang hoping it would slow up a bit.   One of the young guys who works at Publix brought over a big umbrella and helped me get my groceries into the trunk.   I wasn't really anxious to go out with the lightning still close by, being struck once is more than enough, but God was there, protecting me.     We really needed the rain as it was more than the usual splash and dash kind of rainfall.  

When my son lived in Oceanside, CA,  I got to see several different kinds of hummingbirds that I added to my life list of birds.  At home,  we only have the Rubythroated Hummingbird, which is beautiful, but that's our only hummer.     Fascinating birds for sure. 

I'd never heard of Bells of Fire flowers before so I looked it up,  Beautiful, and no wonder the hummers like it.  The blossoms remind me of  the vines back home and elsewhere called  Trumpet Vine    I bet your yard is beautiful with lots of color 

Hello to all my Friends here,  stay cool, be well and safe.  Have a nice Wednesday,  Heart

Honored Contributor

Bells of Fire!!

Honored Contributor

Trumpet Vine,