Honored Contributor

A Fall, Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving Blog.:

Honored Contributor

Image result for fall leaf with heart

Hi Karuna,   I am in awe of you and your amazing resilience and acceptance, with much grace and beautiful dignity, of the sad hand life has dealt you.   You have been in my prayers and thoughts since we first 'met' here some time ago. 

I am so pulling for you to be able to sit and cuddle those precious grandbabies and have wonderful moments with them.   This is one of my fervent wishes for you.  You are such a blessing to your family and to us.  Reading your posts give me inspiration and insights that I've not had before and I treasure the knowledge that you've imparted.  

Even though it's been almost 17 years since Charlie went home to Heaven,  his presence is still around me and our home but of course a different dimension.   Some of his things are still as they were 17 years ago.  I feel 'frozen' when it comes to dealing with them.  Strange how so many things are similar and yet different.   The same with people and relationships.   I feel so strong at times and then feel like a wimp weakling at others.   I think I'm moving forward, only to find myself standing in place.  I need to "get a grip".    

Unlike you and so many others,  I've not be able to deal with  much of the inevitable, putting things off, fearing to do 'anything'.  I've grown older in years, but not in wise thinking.  Does that statement even make sense?   I really haven't a clue as to how to begin, but I know I do have to take some steps, even if they are timid steps.

I'm glad you do have some help with the everyday things in your home and with your care.  We all need help in so many things in our lives and we may not see that others are helping us cope, but they are, maybe by word, gesture, and by the same token, we may be helping others, as you have helped me,  just by coming here and putting your hopes, fears, plans, etc. into words for us to read and take to heart.  

Take gentle care of yourself,  and when you hold those precious little grandbabies,  give an extra gentle hug to them for me.  I hope that you'll have much more time with them than might be expected now.  Prayer works, miracles happen, hope springs eternal.  You are in my prayers and will be along with my sending positive thoughts and hope to you through cyberspace.   Amazing that technology allows us to have wonderful friendships though none of us here have ever met in person. Heart   

Honored Contributor

Image result for gary the confused cat

Honored Contributor

Image result for pictures

Honored Contributor

Be still my heart.   Cabin on a lake:

Honored Contributor

bird flock heart formation:

Honored Contributor

Image result for beautiful beach with palms

Honored Contributor

The Cute and the Cute-ish:

Honored Contributor

https://media.giphy.com/media/95hNO7qOlTKNi/giphy.gif Talk about shaking it off or out<lol

Honored Contributor

Re: widows thread

[ Edited ]

rivermusic: Moments in Blue A fresh cascade flows east to the River gif by rivermusic, October 2015

I love to watch and hear running water.  It's soothing, peaceful and calming to me, as is watching the Ocean and it's waves.

I wish I could put sound or music to this photo. Heart