Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@MissMadi wrote:

@possummink Mary Kay ~~ It's been a while since I've been here and

not sure where to post Birthday wishes. Have a wonderfully fantastic Birthday. ((HUGS))  Dee

@MissMadi 

Dee,  Thank you for the birthday wishes.   I haven't posted on this thread in a while, have 3 others that I do.   Not many come to visit this thread anymore so I just kind of stopped, though I do check in now and then.   

I just happened to stop by today and read and saw your post.   These birthdays do seem to roll around faster as I get older.  Guess I say that just about every year.  

Hope all is good with you.   Be safe and well, my Friend.   

🥰 🎵 ⭐ 🎂 🍰 🍨 😊

Honored Contributor

Re: widows thread

[ Edited ]

@possummink    MK, You do find beautiful and wonderful graphics, my friend.  How things have changed here and all our friends have faded away.  I do miss them!  We are doing well with some health issues which is the norm for seniors our age.  I know I owe you an email and I promise I will get to it.  Be safe, take care, and enjoy those grandbabies!

Have A Beautiful Day GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Happy New Year everyone.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says '7 Janvier Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar MD'

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp 

Snoopp,   Happy New Year to you too, and to your loved ones,  plus everyone here.   Be well and happy and safe.   Keep warm too,  16 degrees here after a low of around 5 degrees.  

❄🌡☃🌞🌨☃🌬❄

Honored Contributor

May be an image of cat and text that says 'Goodbye Christmas Holidays Postedby The skylark's dr eam'

Trusted Contributor

We found out yesterday that my DH's cancer has spread - not at all what we were expecting to hear.  As I sit here, piling up tear drenched, snotty tissues beside my laptop,  life feels like  being in a car, coming to a screeching stop and having your head bashed into the windshield. Looking around, everything seems changed to me now...things that were the norm in my life aren't anymore, things that seemed important to me aren't anymore. I am bombarded with thoughts of things that need to be 'taken care of' that I never had to do before..so overwhelming.

Honored Contributor

Re: Heartbroken...

[ Edited ]

@sarahpanda,

I noticed your words this early morning and I am so sorry.

Your heart must be breaking with worry and sadness and it is overwhelming all the things now to do and think of.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"