Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

Hi,  Everyone I heard something disturbing that QVC is shutting down the Forums.  I hope it isn't true, I will miss chatting with all of you. Has anyone heard anything about it?

May be an image of text

@Silkeej 

Silkeej,   The Q has changed it's mind,. at least for now.   The boards will stay open and for that I am very grateful.

I looked at some of the other sites and even signed up for proboards, but found it, at least for me,  hard to navigate.   I did sign on the FaceBook page, but dropped out when they published the list of members.   So for now,  this Forum. Among Friends,  is my posting place. 

Hope all is good with you.  Rainy and cool here, but then that's my kind of weather.    Miss our friends on here, seems like most don't post anymore.    Take good care, be safe and well.  🙂🍂🌂🍁🥰

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of tree and nature

Honored Contributor

May be an image of outdoors

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Here's to unexpected blessings and answers to your prayers May something wonderful happen for you today and throughout the weekend too! Happy Friday! Shelby Condo Kelly's Treehouse'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Happy weekend'

Trusted Contributor

Oh, thank you for the good news Possummink. I would miss not being able to come here and chat with everyone and see what is new. I noticed the same thing most have stopped posting and I miss them but am happy for them if they have moved on. Our weather so far has been mild a little rain but nothing major. I have been busy getting the yard ready for winter and have appointments to have my sprinkler system shut down for the year and my gutters cleaned. I hope you are doing well and staying safe. Have a blessed week.Heart

Respected Contributor

Hello friends,

Haven't even thought about posting for a long time. The Q has taken positions on things I know to be wrong, so I don't watch it all day as I used to. Pick and chose who to watch and what to buy. I am glad this site is here for those who need to share their grief and find comfort and support and hope. It's been 11 years since the Lord took my hubby home. Seems like a very long time. My 4 little great granddaughters are all growing so fast. We are all getting together on Saturday for fall birthdays. First time everyone will be together in a long time. Hope to get some pictures. We don't have a picture with everyone in it.

I'm on a low dose of cipro each day and haven't had a flare up of the chronic UTI for more than a year. I thank the Lord everyday. None of us has had covid. Not everyone is vaccinnated, but some are. I got a text from the drug store saying it's time for me to get the booster. I'll check with my doctor to make sure she wants me to. 

I mostly stay at home. Mobility is a constant issue. Getting a shower is not easy, so I don't do it every day by any means. Am grateful for DD#2 with whom I live. She is 62 now. Oh dear, how did that happen? Am so grateful for her and my other kids who are concerned for me. 

We are trying to figure out a way to be together for Christmas. No talk yet about Thanksgiving, but I doubt that will happen. 

Take care, take heart, and may the Lord bless each of you and meet you in the place of your need.

Love,

snappy