Honored Contributor

awwww! Cute! :                                                                                                                                                                                 More:

Honored Contributor

Vintage Christmas More:

Respected Contributor

Hi halfpint. I have to make these changes everytime I post. But it's easy for me, and I'm happy to do something that makes reading easier for you or anyone else.

Actually, it's easier for me too.

It's such a pretty day here. We are spoiled, aren't we?

Take care,

snappy Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@possummink@snappyfrappy@halfpint1@10grands

@Silkeej @Bird mama@Bobbi sue ---everyone   :=)

I had to share this exciting news with you!  

Baby #1 (no name as of this minute) was delivered three hours ago!   He is healthy.  Stats: 8lbs 9oz / 23" long.  He has blond peach fuzz hair, blue (?) eyes and dimples.  aww.....♥

I've been sent several photos. ...be still my excited heart ♥

My daughter-in-law is feeling well and both are exhausted but in love with their baby.  One photo captured my son focusing on nothing but their baby and he had a tear drop running down his cheek.  aww.

I'm so happy for them.

I'm also told my other daughter-in-law has been having false labor pains. So, their baby may be born early too?  I guess mom is ready because baby is very active.

Trusted Contributor

@karuna This is WONDERFUL!!! I am so excited for you!! And dimples, too! (Swoon)

Thank you so much for letting us know! I love it when you come here and post. This news is THE BEST. As will the news be about ...

Baby #2!! ... Smiley Happy  Heart

Frequent Contributor

@snappyfrappy@possummink@halfpint1@10grands

@Silkeej @Bird mama

@Bobbi sue

Dear friends, 

I haven't had the ability to type, but today my friends daughter, Maria, who cleans my house every week, is typing for me today.  I'm dictating to her.  Isn't that wonderful?  She is so kind.   They are special women.

I won't be able to travel to see the baby.  But, their other grandma will be staying with them and they'll come to visit when they can.  I'm thankful they will have assistance.  My son will be on paternity leave.  

I don't want to talk about my changing condition to dampen any of the joy today has brought into our lives.   Maria, the women typing, will type for me anytime.  

I have so many other things to write about that each of you have posted and I hope I will have the opportunity to answer you.  How blessed am I to have met and become friends with you ♥

I hope you all are feeling better and I want you 

Olivia became ill and isn't able to finish.

--- Maria

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Karuna - Thanks for sharing your exciting news with us.  So happy Mom and baby are doing well.

Honored Contributor

@karuna

Oh my God in Heaven Karuna, I am so happy to read that your first grandson has arrived.  

Image result for congratulations birth of grandson 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: widows thread

[ Edited ]

@karuna

Dearest Olivia, save whatever strength you have sweetheart.  Baby number #2 is on his way, he's coming.

Dearest Maria - thank you so much for typing for our dear Olivia.  God will bless you for your kindness.  We care for Olivia very much here.

Bernadette

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Golden Haze by Adam West on 500px: