Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi 10grands, it wasn't easy to find you, but here we are. I don't like this system. Don't begin to understand it, but it is what it is as they say. Hang in there and we will figure out a way to stay together. This thread is too important to be lost. Love, snappy

Respected Contributor

possummink, we found our way here. Wasn't easy for me, but I'll keep trying. This thread has so much to offer all of us that we must stay together. The picture of the house with all that ivy on it looked to me like it had Mickey Mouse ears!! Hope your day is going well. DD#1 and her hubby are on their way to the desert for a few days so stopped by to see the house now that it has been painted. Take care...love, snappy

Respected Contributor

goldens, so good to see you. I don't find this user friendly at all, and also want the old posts back. I'm used to scrolling through them and making notes with pen on paper so I remember important things like a date when someone will be seeing a doctor or travelling or a significant date that is hard like an anniversary. I guess we have to play it their way if we are to stay together, and we must do that. So many are helped here or offer help to others. Blessings on you this day, dear friend.  snappy

Trusted Contributor

I was at the Dr. today and I am cancer free.  Praise the Lord!  Is anyone getting this?

Respected Contributor

Hi Bobbisue, yes, we are getting the message. I left you one on the other thread. Praise the Lord for His grace. So relieved for you. A load off your mind and heart. May peace and comfort fill that space now.   snappy

Honored Contributor

Trio of Viceroy Butterflies

Hi Everyone,   I am glad to see that some Friends made it here,  in spite of the Q's 'roadblocks' and confusing format.   I hope everyone finds their way here.

Bobbisue,  That's wonderful news and I am happy for you.   What a relief it must be for you!!! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Woo Hooo  Happy Dance for bobbie sue being cancer free.

possum - I am not sure about the house that needs mowing. I would think there would be snakes in that one.

doxie

Trusted Contributor

Is anyone posting?  Snappy, are you there?

Super Contributor

Bobbisue - Good news!

This isn't easy, that is for sure.   Someone mentioned the 'gamers' being on here also, we will never find ourselves if that is right.  Why is it when someone thinks they are improving something it usually is not so.

Esteemed Contributor

Change is hard..I really don't like this new format. There are lots of old posts!Smiley Sad

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West