Respected Contributor

is leah and shawn on tonight?i enjoy watching them both.i wish i had all that energy shawn has.just wondering

Regular Contributor

I hope Shawn and Leah are on tonight . I enjoy watching !

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

is leah and shawn on tonight?i enjoy watching them both.i wish i had all that energy shawn has.just wondering

@Luvsmyfam 

how did you make out at the dentist?

Honored Contributor

Hope Shawn is on.  Leah I can do without.

Honored Contributor

I'll pass because of Shawn. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

well shaggy girl,i was sent home with a referal to a oral surgen and a script for 800 ibphropen.i also am taking penicilin.lets hope i can tolerate the pain til may.that is the soonest i can get in

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

well shaggy girl,i was sent home with a referal to a oral surgen and a script for 800 ibphropen.i also am taking penicilin.lets hope i can tolerate the pain til may.that is the soonest i can get in

That is terrible, @Luvsmyfam. Is there a waiting list you could get on, in case they have a cancellation? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Luvsmyfam 

MAY?!? You have to deal with it till MAY??? Not me, I'd be making some phone calls. 

Respected Contributor

yes,I am on a cancelation list.i have already decicded,im going to be partly put out.my pain tolerance is zilch even when having blood drawn.i know,crazy!

Esteemed Contributor

May? That is a long time to wait for a doctor. Maybe your dentist is hoping the pain will go away once the antibiotic kicks in and you will be able to wait.

I was in my dentist chair early one morning as I developed so much pain over the weekend on a tooth he wanted to see me right away.

It turned out I needed a root canal and his office called their office and I was in that chair a couple hours later having it done.

Did your dentists office call for this appt. Perhaps they should you might get in sooner.