Respected Contributor

Whether people celebrate Christmas with religion or not, it's still a time for families, friends, & loved ones to gather, to share a meal, and to show thoughtfulness in their gift-giving.

Growing up, there were neighbors of other faiths that celebrated Christmas. And while my child was growing up, there were several people of other/no faiths that celebrated Christmas. It can be a holiday of celebration and love for anyone. - maybe that's part of the magic and miracle of the holiday.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

Whether people celebrate Christmas with religion or not, it's still a time for families, friends, & loved ones to gather, to share a meal, and to show thoughtfulness in their gift-giving.

Growing up, there were neighbors of other faiths that celebrated Christmas. And while my child was growing up, there were several people of other/no faiths that celebrated Christmas. It can be a holiday of celebration and love for anyone. - maybe that's part of the magic and miracle of the holiday.

@Desert Lily Well said!  That's my Christmas reality & truth!  I love getting together with family....not everyone is Christian.