Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

You are the most important reason to be on the forums.  I am glad that you are having surgery to improve your comfort and am overjoyed that you have contacted us.  Ever with love, Justice

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

Hi Cherry hugs and snuggles! Hi everyone...miss you all so much as I am unable to post often now that my health is so fragile. Moonchilde my dear friend hopefully will be back some day. She asked me not to devulge what is going on but she has some life issues come up. I havent heard from her in 3 or so weeks so im worried too. Will write her again to see if I get a response. I will tell her of the multitude of concerned friends she has here.

I hope all here is doing well and I miss you too. Love and Hugs to all of you. I will send on your good wishes to Moonchilde.

Love Stormy

Thank you @Stormygirl for your update, as well as news about your friend (and ours) 

Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

I just now got an update from Moonchilde. She is doing better and things are finally falling into place for her. She didnt say when she would be back to posting and I didnt push for an answer. I am just happy that she is doing better. I told her of the beautiful well wishes from her friends here. She said she would write to me again soon. Hugs

Love Stormy

This is wonderful news, and so kind of you to let us know!  Please tell her that she is very much missed here.  I am sending good thoughts to both of you!!  :-)

Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde

I am looking foward to hearing from you

Honored Contributor

Can you all just hear the signs of relief from each other, where all of us are exhaling in a collective rush upon hearing actual news from @Stormygirl and her news of @Moonchilde?

It's like a powerful breath of very much needed and very fresh air.

I know things are still unsettled, but having real news is just fantastic.

Wow.  It's our own version of Waiting to Exhale!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Best of luck on your surgery. I hope it brings you comfort. I am glad to know our @moonchilde is OK @Stormygirl

Valued Contributor

@cherry

For as long as I read the forums (years), and before I actually started posting, I would pray for Stormy.  She has no idea who I am, but I am in her fan club!   

I was absolutely elated to see her on the board yesterday.

Cherry, you brought it all together.  Moonchilde doesn't know me, but I know she is a fabulous poster from everything I have read.  I hope and pray she will be fine.  

And, Noel is really a lovely poster who I miss seeing here.  She will be in my prayers, too.

Bless your heart, Cherry!   I remember drinking cherry phosphates at the corner drugstore when I was in junior high.  They were sooooo good.  The best cherry flavor ever.  Know what you are:

cherry.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I so appreciate the encouraging updates on both yourself and moonchilde, @Stormygirl! ❤️❤️ 

I'll continue to hold you both in prayer, while looking forward to your return here. As you can see ... you've both been greatly missed. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl, I am so glad you are getting some medical help. 

Honored Contributor

Well, that’s a big relief about @@Moonchilde.

thanks for the update!