Valued Contributor

My huge problem on my face is the chin area  It hangs which makes groves and dimpled  I cant really explain it other than its gross  I am very thin so I dont have the fat under my skin  Has anyone found a tool or cream that would help?

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

My huge problem on my face is the chin area  It hangs which makes groves and dimpled  I cant really explain it other than its gross  I am very thin so I dont have the fat under my skin  Has anyone found a tool or cream that would help?

@mollymaggie, I think that the only solution is a cosmetic procedure. No topical can lift and tighten.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie   You might get more replies if you move this to "Beauty"

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

@mollymaggie  That is a tough one without a cosmetic procedure... A neighbor did a botox filler and she loves it.. Another loves her Nu Face. Hard to recommend what will make a sure difference.  I'm trying To brighten and tone my jawline and eyes too. Been using a Gua Sha rose quartz set (many You tube tutorials on how to) as Im a less is more person and i do see realistic little changes with the lymphatic massage it gives. Enough that I feel refreshed and a little lifted.   I also use Perricones Neuropeptide night cream on my jaw/neck, that's it. I notice when i dont use it so for me it helps. 

Beauty forum ladies are so knowledgeable about tools, creams etc.  I agree research there too. 

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie  Serious Skin Care EGG might help with that.  Also get a chin strap and apply a thick amount of SKINN Neck Amour and leave on for at least half an hour.  Do a few times a week at least.

Honored Contributor

There's no tool or topical cream/serum/lotion/potion to remedy that.  It requires a surgical solution.