Honored Contributor

Are You Waiting for an Isaac Mizrahi Lace Top?

I received a package today from QVC and thought it was my order. However, the inside label shows it should have gone to someone else.

It is the Isaac Mizrahi Live Elbow Sleeve Stretch Lace Peplum Knit Top, Soft Jade in color, size small.

I'm not allowed to put personal information, so all I will say is that the label inside says it is to go to someone in Pico Rivera, California. I will send it back immediately, but you might want to contact Customer Service about your order and see if they will send another one out right away instead of waiting for this one to be returned to QVC and then they process the replacement for you.

I wouldn't mind sending it directly to you, but I think that would screw up QVC's process of handling situations like this. They are immediately sending out a replacement for me. I hope you will get your replacement soon. 

By the way, even though I didn't open the clear plastic wrapped around your blouse, I can easily see the color. I think the color and lace is stunning! Enjoy it when you finally get it. Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: Are You Waiting for an Isaac Mizrahi Lace Top?

Proceed with your process. The odds that the person who ordered this top will read this post are pretty low. 

Honored Contributor

The odds of that person seeing this post practically don't exist.  Personally, I would just mail to the person since you have her address but if you prefer sending it back to QVC, that works too.  Although, I suspect that QVC will handle it like a return.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

The odds of that person seeing this post practically don't exist.  Personally, I would just mail to the person since you have her address but if you prefer sending it back to QVC, that works too.  Although, I suspect that QVC will handle it like a return.

The person has probably already contactedQ and worked out the problem...I would just send it back after calling CS.