Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy, an hoping that YOU got RAIN there.. We our under a Flood Watch here !! as what else is New Right !! Thunder again, so i won't be on here long as we might loose lights here.. Thoughts an Prayers for your DIL as hoping she gets relief from Pain.. Yes i'm counting Blessings that my Check up is over for another year... YAHOO !!

well May you an your family have a WONDERFUL 4th. of July.. My parents would of been MARRIED 78 years on JULY 4th. so many wonderful MEMORIES..

GOOD NIGHT ALL an THANK-YOU so much for the Chat an Kind words..

Trusted Contributor

Re: can you tell me something about shipping

Hello Blueskys, i ordered 2 items an they shipped them together, as in Pedal pushers.. i guess it depends if they our in stock at that time.. an the items..an nice too meet YOU here !!

Trusted Contributor

@blueskys wrote:

as I haven't bought anything on q in many moons..the other day i tuned into q and something caught my eye so i ordered 2 in different colors .Today I got one .Do they ship everything separately now ? Thanks you

Hi, blueskys,

You can sign in and go to "My Account," then click "Order Status" to check on your shipment. Often there is a tracking number so you can track the shipment. If that doesn't help, I suggest that you call Customer Service to check on your order. You can find the telephone number if you scroll down on this page, or you can email Customer Service. It's been my experience that they ship as much as they can at one time (to save money). But I am guessing it depends where the item is located. Hope this helps you.

Trusted Contributor

Cute t, we'll hope that Blueskys has received her other item. Smiley Happy Glad to hear you got a good report at the doctor. I take it you have lost the extra weight the doc wanted you to lose last year. I'm sure mowing the lawn and the "You Can Do It!" gazelle get some credit for that! Plus your discipline. (I could use some of yours.) I would like to get one of those gazelles, but not sure where I would put it. No "exercise room" or basement. Maybe I can put it outside, as you do. Do you pull it in whenever it rains?

WaJa, thank you so much for writing about the beautiful Williamsburg wedding. Of course you were crying your eyes out!! I felt like crying just reading about it! I do wish we could see some pics. I am craving to see a wedding pic or two of yours! 

Bobbisue, I'm glad you are having a fun visit. When you first posted on "Hello," you told us about a delicious "Southern" meal you had just prepared. I asked you how you made it, but I never got a response. If you feel like sharing, I'd love to hear about your Southern cooking. My DH is an Atlanta native. Meanwhile, it must be so nice for you to enjoy your family visit.

I've got to run ... wishing everyone a good day!

Trusted Contributor

Snappy, I am feeling anxious to hear how your DDIL is doing after the procedure. I hope it has helped with the pain!  Heart

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I don't know what forum I am on.  Is this AF or Community Chat?  Confusing! 

I got my car back yesterday.  The key would not go into the inition.  He fooled around with it and finally got the key to work.  Very strange indeed.

I am taking my grandkids school shopping later today and tomorrow.  They leave on Sunday.  I have enjoyed them.

Have a good day and God bless you all.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Blueskys:  In my experience they have in the past sent items in separate packages but in your case to be certain, I would contact customer service.  The shipping seems to be faster these days (at least here) so you may have already received the items,

I hate the new return policy; good luck!

Bobbi: Enjoy those kids; they grow up so fast.  Hope everything works out well with your car.

Joy:  Loved seeing a few details of the wedding.  Just imagine, a Williamsburg wedding!  I absolutely love Williamsburg and have attended services at Bruton Parish church.(  Wonder if they perform weddings there).  Suppose the wedding was outside the old town?  Anxious to chat with you more about the wedding on email.

Snappy:  I think of you every day and that I need to send you a personal message but forgive me that it won't be now; so many errands to run now.  Love you much, dear sister.

Dr. Delaney:  Can't be more happy for you; you have worked so hard to achieve this honor.

Greetings to all who post here.  May God give you all a blessed day.

HiLo

Respected Contributor

blueskys, welcome! Come back anytime. I order lots of things from the Q. Most are shipped separately, but if I order 2 of the same item, say a tee shirt, they usually send them together. Doesn't happen often. I feel it takes a long time for things to get out here to CA, but my WEN things come pretty quickly. Depends on where they are stored, IMO.

cute, hope you don't have any flooding in your area. We didn't get any rain, and it's in the 90s today with sunshine. Just thinking about how long your parents would have been married is mind boggling. If hubby were here it would be 63 years for us in November.

MsLomo, so nice to see you today. You are always a great source for information and help. One smart lady and a great writer.

Bobbisue, this is Among Friends. Glad you have your car back again. Odd about the key, but sounds like it's okay now. Hope you have a wonderful time shopping with your Grands. They must love you for that. It's wonderful that you have a good relationship with them and enjoy them.

HiLo, you know I love you also, dear sister. Hope you got all your errands run and are back home staying cool and dry.

My DDIL had the procedure yesterday. This morning she sent me a picture of the device in her back. Hard to see well on my phone. She said that once she got through the pain of having it done, she can tell that it is working. But, instead of pain, she now has tingling. So she has to decide by tomorrow whether or not to have the surgery to implant it permanently. She has to weigh the pros and cons and pray for wisdom. IMO, the pain will only worsen in the years to come, but I don't know what the tingling sensation is like for her. She has a hard choice to make. If they implant it, and she can't deal with the side effects, can they remove it? I don't know. If you are praying for her, please ask the Lord to make her wise about her decision. Thank you for thinking about her and remembering her before the Lord. I'll let you know what she decides.

snappy Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Miss Lomo,  I don't remember that post. I don't make southern food.  Perhaps you have me mixed up with someone else.  Sorry.  I do have some great receipes but they are not southern.  One day soon I will post one of my favorite receips for you. 

Just got back from school shopping.  Clothes are expensive for sure.  My son took my grand son fishing and the girl is visiting a friend.

I am very tired and will go to bed early tonight.  Rabbi John Kaun was on TV today.  I like him and think he knows just what is about to happen.  He thinkd something will happen this fall.  He cancelled his trip to the holy lands and plans to stay here to do what ever God tells him to do.

Everyone have a good night with sweet dreams.  I love you all.

Trusted Contributor

Hello SelahG  , so good to read your post an Thanks for the compliment !! an hoping you our safe there.. we our here in IL. an so much rain, Yes 2 more inches today !! i think we might have Fish in our back yard !! an you can hear the FROGS Chirping.. or what ever they do.. CROAKING i guess... sounds nice an RELAXING.. yes we live in town.. Thank-You for stopping here an Don't be a STRANGER..