Trusted Contributor

Hello Waja61 an YOU said it as LUCKY does not waste any time.. we had 2 more inches of RAIN this Morning !! an Hoping YOU stay safe there as HUMIDITY is not good..

Yes i like this over here now as finally getting use too it... Great Lay / Out !! Hoping everyone else gets it figured out.. an THANKS !!!

Trusted Contributor

hello Bobbisue an Hoping that YOU can Get ALL Of Our POSTS here !!! Hoping that YOU Our Doing O.K.

Trusted Contributor

Hello MsLoMo, an YES Counting Blessings here for A GOOD Dr.'s report.. i had Gained 2 LBS. in a Year, so i'm still working at loosing weight.. but in this Rain it's TOUGH, as i love beeing out side.. Yes i have my Gazelle out side at the MOMENT !! where it will not get wet.. an i never put it away, year round.. in the house it's in the living room, an my Hubby has his in the den, never put away.. i also got the new machine from Tony's wife !! I LOVE it great Stretch !! An Work / Out.. i think i was posting on the WRONG PAGES Earlier YIKES.. leave it too me..Thank-You so much for the CHAT HERE !!!

Trusted Contributor

hello Bobbisue, an glad you had a nice visit with your grandchildren, they grow up so fast.. i posted on the wrong page awhile ago, so i'm still trying too get use too this.. SORRY Everyone as i'm Confused also.. guess it pays too check out the Dates here.. an THANKS..

Trusted Contributor

Re: can you tell me something about shipping

Hello Hilo good too see YOU here !!! yes i ordered 2 pair of the QUACKER FACTORY Capri Pants an they both came Together, so maybe it depends on the VENDOR..

THANKS so much for the chat, an hope that you won't be a STRANGER here...

Trusted Contributor

Snappy, thanks so much for the information! I am happy that the device seems to be working, but what a choice! Tingling versus pain ... hmmm. Perhaps enough tingling can start to feel painful, but I don't know. My first reaction is tingling over pain. I hope she can make the right choice. It would be easier if she knew she could get it out at anytime. P.S. Thanks for your sweet words.

Bobbisue, if you ever get confused about what section you're in, look at the forum categories on the left, and the one you're in will be in bold, like this: AMONG FRIENDS. Hope that helps!

Trusted Contributor

hello Snappy, we got 2 inches of more RAIN this morning !! i think we might have Fish in our back,yard.. an the FROGS our Croaking , or what ever noise they make... sounds relaxing, an yes we live in town... Thoughts an Prayers for your dil.. hoping the pain stays away.. sounds like Surgery might be the Answer.. Stay safe there Snappy with All of that heat.. yes my parents were Married on the 4th of July !! My Dad an Mom an us children traveled too a Different town an he would Buy FIRE / WORKS  as he Bought so many FIRE / WORKS.. But each one of us Children got too pick out one.. that we could shoot off.. My dad was the BIGGEST kid of ALL.. The Years go by so fast !! My Mother passed away at the Young age of 68... She had had Many Surgeries as a child !! her Mother passed away when she was 4 , so i never met my grandmother on my moms side.. My Mother was very much into EXERCISE !! as she made it like a GAME for myBrothers an i.. she was doing YOGA back,in the 50's.. we lived on a FARM, an she would Carry Slop for our HOGS as making it into fun.. She Never Ever COMPLAINED.. She was told she could never have children, but her an my dad had 4 of us, she was going threw the change of LIFE when they had me.. I Count My Blessings, an Yes She Taught me so much !! I have too keep TONING up my Muscles !! as a Young Child My Mother Would have me Walking with BOOKS on my Head an my back STRAIGHT !! she would always tell me HOLD MY STOMACH INN.. an she made it a GAME.. as so much FUN !! what a BEAUTIFUL Lady !! Her an my dad Never Raised there voices to us children !! an also we were Never Spanked..

Well enough about my LIFE an Thanks for the CHAT Here...

GOOD NIGHT !!!

Trusted Contributor

Bobbisue, thanks so much for your reply ... oh my goodness, I must have dreamed that! Or maybe you posted about a meal you had made and it "sounded" Southern, so I jumped to conclusions. I don't read that many posts and that many threads, but all this time (and we're going way back), I've been hoping you'd post a recipe. And now I'm excited and looking forward to one of them (when you get the time to do this)!  For some reason, I am thinking you are a great cook. I bet that's true, even though my memory of posts that I've read may not be so hot! Oh well, no worries.

You are a sweet and generous grandmother to take your grands school shopping. Yes, everything costs so much!  I'm sure you will sleep like a log tonight. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Cute t -- me, too! I'm trying to respond to a certain post, so I hit "reply" under the post, but now I'm feeling like these posts are "scrambled eggs." Maybe I should just go to the last one, regardless of subject, and post a message. Yeeesh.

Love hearing about your dear mother. No wonder you keep yourself active and in shape and no wonder you enjoy everything you do!

Respected Contributor

I suppose you have seen the warnings for the 4th.  Living near D.C. is always a concern.

Be on the lookout for anything suspicious is always good advice.

I've not heard of the rabbi but he seems to be well informed.

Thanks Bobbi.