Trusted Contributor

do you agree ... give example

life quote.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: do you agree ... give example

LOVED THAT AND SO TRUE  GOD BLESS

Trusted Contributor

i agree and  we all need           to remember that we are part of a human family and take of each other .  i mean help each other when we can do so.

Honored Contributor

I don't get it.  Sounds like mumbo jumbo to me.

Honored Contributor

For me, both for a life well lived.  In my anticipated long life, I will continue to have moments that take my breathe away. 

Honored Contributor

We tried to get pregnant and were on the adoption list for 3 years. When we received THE CALL and the nurse put my son in my arms, it took my breath away....all the years of waiting for him suddenly meant nothing. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been very blessed to have my breath taken away, many, many times.  I've had a good life.  I'm 72 today and it's all been a great learning process.  Wonderful experiences mostly.  I've had many breaths in all these years, but the golden ones, took my breath away and they were wonderful, beautiful moments.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't get it.  Sounds like mumbo jumbo to me.

Wow, that is sad. I find it to be very thought provoking and meaningful in my life. I have been blessed to live a wonderful life, so it is far from mumbo jumbo to me. 

Honored Contributor

Takes my breath away...I reserve that for earth's beauty...animals, trees, oceans, lakes, rivers, creeks, mountains, hills and valleys, the blue sky, and other natural wonders throughout the world.  

Honored Contributor

How much I loved and still love my German Shepherd.

Ethan and Reilly walking up the driveway.

The first time I saw my granddaughters face. I had read in Dr. Spock that children were are only visible proof of our immortality,but she was the visible proof of my mortality.

The first time DH and I went on a trip (to Vegas). While we were gone he sent me a post card telling me what a great time we were having. That is trust.

The first time our rescue dog didn't flinch when we petted her.

And I could go on and on.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man