Frequent Contributor

Oh, I so agree! I love crafting as well, but could never really get into card making. I like sewing, knitting, painting, etc. I ALWAYS wonder why HSN has such a heavy emphasis on card making. A little variety would be so nice. 

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

They used to have vendors doing a variety of crafts.  Now all the emphasis is on card making which I'm really not interested in.  Nobody I know sends cards much anymore.  Do people still do much scrap booking?  We no longer hear much about it.

@Kachina624 I used to make scrapbooks for my girls when they were in grade school which my youngest finished about 6 years ago.  But lately I have been so bored on the weekends that my DD and I decided to make a scrapbook of our cat!  How pathetic are we!

@ninjawife.  I only hope the cat appreciates your efforts.  Ought to be a cute coffee table book.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I'm loving craft day on HSN today!!

I don't do crafts or scrapbooking, but I do make my own cards.  Not like the cards shown on HSN though, so I have no need for anything they're selling today.

I paint my own images myself and reproduce them on my own deckled greeting card stock.  My mom and sister are the only two people I know who still send cards, and they place their order with me twice a year.  Smiley Happy  

I just love to see craft day anyway.

I enjoyed it too @Caaareful Shopper !

Super Contributor

@Mega Shopper wrote:

I don't know if it's only me, but I love crafts, all crafts, needlepoint, crewel, painting, diamond dotz, you name it, I've tried it.  But I just can't get into scrapbooks or this cricut stuff. I can tell by how many sellouts there are that I am definitely outnumbered, but it would really be nice to see a variety of crafts.  They do show coloring books with colored pencils and markers, I'm not so sure that's a craft, but whatever. Please HSN, show some variety!

It's not only you @Mega Shopper ! Ita! Smiley Happy