Respected Contributor

It looks like many of QVC's prices have just been reduced on some of the items previously on sale, so if you have time, check out the current prices against anything you may have purchased in the last 30 days. 

Many items that I have bought have gone down a few dollars (and every dollar adds up), and all it took was a call to have them honor the new price.  I was able to get a reduced price on 4 items!

Items have to have been shipped already, but if they haven't, ask the rep to note your account, so when it ships, you can call in to get today's price. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Re: Check your recent purchases

The change in prices happened before midnight est too. I noticed when I went through my wishlist earlier this evening.

Even after I order an item I keep it on my wishlist so I can check it daily over the next 30 days for any price drops.

I got price adjustments on several orders tonight! Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 Thanks for the FYI. I just called CS for a price adjustment on a Carole Hochman pj set, and the rep told me the price of the item would be going back up on March 8. So get those price adjustment requests in this week in case prices on other items might be going up again also.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for posting this.  I used Live Chat and got a $20 credit.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just saved over $20 today...

Recently I ordered 2 pairs of Denim & Co pedal pushers at a great clearance price of $18.65. The original QVC price is $35.25. Today the price dropped down to a 'limited quanity price' of $8.42! What made this extra special is that when I placed the order, I got FREE S&H...amazing deal! Smiley Very Happy

For those interested, the regular is A365286...petites are A365793 (for a penny more - $8.43...odd...LOL)

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @CAcableGirl2 !

Very nice of you. Smiley Happy