Honored Contributor

I have never been one for expensive fancy bra's or panties.  I have never liked to spend my money on them either.  But I do have certain standards for them.

Since I am older now I have "must haves" out of necessity.  I really like this bra A295190, and I was totally upset when it went from $38.00 to $42.00.  Yesterday while I was "window" shopping on Amazon I found the same bra for $75.00 plus $8.49 in shipping.  Now I dont feel so out of sorts about the Q's price.  When I want to buy one I will wait for a sale.

I have been in need of some new undies and found some Wacol on Amazon that did not cost the price of a new Corvette.  I have had them for a while and decided its time to buy some new ones before I have the proverbial accident in holey undies.  I also found another brand that looked comfy to I ordered 1 of each.  Low and behold they both are great fitting, comfy and fairly nice looking.  So I ordered 6 more pair.  

I now have a sense of contentment.  Who knew new undies could do that for ya?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   I recently decided I wanted to try a really comfortable wireless bra and ordered a Spanx from the Spanx website.  It is so comfortable!  I love it.  I could wear it all day.  I could never do that with any other bra.  I was pleasantly surprised that it really supports me, too.  I'm a 34C.  I do find Spanx run small though.  I had to return it and order the next size up.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

if I can find a bra that fits, I will pay

from Target to Neimans 

Respected Contributor

Oh how I want bra contentmentWoman Sad

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

from Target to Neimans 

@jackthebear If you have a Dillards near you, they fit bras.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

from Target to Neimans 

@jackthebear @Imaoldhippie @tiny 2 @NickNack 

How To Fit A Bra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYRxUb21Yg0

Frequent Contributor

I love Wacol bras!  My last 4 came from Zulily - and were a very good discount.  You do have to wait to get them but it was worth it!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

from Target to Neimans 

@jackthebear If you have a Dillards near you, they fit bras.

None here

simone perele 

what I'm favoring now 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @jackthebear    I have been fit for my bras...always measure 32 G..but I feel I still spill out of the cup.  I must have an underwire and lately, especially since it's getting warm I wish I could not wear a bar, I am finding it uncomfortable.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@ECBG @jackthebear    I have been fit for my bras...always measure 32 G..but I feel I still spill out of the cup.  I must have an underwire and lately, especially since it's getting warm I wish I could not wear a bar, I am finding it uncomfortable.

@Mom2Dogs If you spill out of the cup, keep the same band and go up a cup.  If you change the band up, go down a cup.

Remember different brands fit differently, just like jeans.