Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

That's the rationale anti social people and people with social phobias use for locking out the world.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well aren't you just slopping over with the milk of human kindness. Maybe you're the reason some avoid certain people.

Thank you @GoneButNotForgotten. There are introverts who simp!y need some down time. We aren't nut cases or anti-social. @chrystaltree overstepped on that one.

@AuntG , @GoneButNotForgotten, 100% agree; however, not surprised at that poster's comment. 

Respected Contributor

I don't mind admitting to being somewhat social-phobic.  I'm extremely selective when it comes to friends.  Therefore, I am petty much a loner and don't mind a bit.

Besides, I have all of you!!!!!!!! Cat LOL

Trusted Contributor

That describes me perfectly!

Trusted Contributor
Not only do I enjoy my alone time, but most times I actually prefer to be in the company of my beloved dog and two cats over being in the company of other humans!!👍😊🥰
Respected Contributor

Animals are a lot nicer than people.

Trusted Contributor

Indeed, and the older I get the more I prefer the company of our cats and the wild critters that share our property home.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Trusted Contributor

YES!!!! This is why I don't talk to most people while on the sidelines of my kids sporting events.  I listen to the conversations around me and can't stand those stuck up high and mighty people.  

Honored Contributor

Cute!!!

Laughing Baby Girl GIFs | Tenor

Respected Contributor

Yes, I agree.  The following is my favorite quote that describes how I feel about other people.

"French existentialist philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre famously said, “Hell is other people”. This quote appears towards the end of Sartre’s play Huis Clos (No Exit), first published in 1944. A disenchanted and desperate verdict; it comes from one of the three characters trapped together in one room."

Respected Contributor

@We rescue cats wrote:

Indeed, and the older I get the more I prefer the company of our cats and the wild critters that share our property home.

I love your comment.  Replace cats with guinea pigs and you have described my husband and I to a "T".