Honored Contributor

January 2023 Bird's Nest: Ringin' in the New Year

Happy New Year Birds Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr,  Pinterest, and Twitter

Welcome Friends old and new to the Bird's Nest.

Among the trees is a bird's nest,

and in the nest her three eggs rest,

and in each egg, Hush, you'll be heard!

There lies asleep A tiny bird.

Written by H.N. Bialik

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: January 2023 Bird's Nest: Ringin' in the New Year

[ Edited ]

Stay warm, be well,

Happy New Year Cardinal Cardinal Birds, Cute Birds, Cardinals, Bird Feathers, Beautiful Birds, Happy New Year, Newyear, Robins, Animals

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

D6211443-5858-40AD-86EF-FD741BD94614.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

May be an image of bird and text that says 'Laughing with a mouthful of Coffee Happy New Year'

Honored Contributor

hello all

I am here

not to much going on today. development is quiet today. even last night a few fireworks nothing else. it was so subdued celebration last night. everyone packed it in by 11pm i went to bed a little after midnight totally exhausted fell right to sleep if anything happened i didn't here nothing.

not much else guys,later.

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! 
      It's 62 Sunny degrees in VA and the bluebirds are bathing in the birdbath!  I just filled the bird feeder and they are enjoying the sun as am I. 
     🎊 🐦 🐤 🦉 ☀️

Honored Contributor

Beep, Beep! Hear the Real-Life Call of the Greater Roadrunner | Audubon

Happy New Year from New Mexico! Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama @viva923@possummink @mousiegirl @hellie jo @Epicurean 

I want to Thank You all for the very nice Birthday Wishes. I truly appreciate you one and all.

My family took me out to my favorite restaurant and this year the place was extremely busier then previous years. We go very early due to this being a popular place in town. Even being there by 4pm, people were already filling up the entry/bar and dining rooms. Luckily our oldest son and daughter in law were already seated. This restaurant does not take reservations so one needs to get there early. I think people are getting older and are figuring this out.

There were 8 of us and my GS who is 9 made the celebration complete. He enjoys a kiddy cocktail and knows when they are made right and when they are wrong. LOL. He asked for it to be corrected, politely and the next one was Perfect as he put it. 

DH and I brought a lot of our food home due to the fact we got so much we could no way finish it all. We love prime rib and I swear we got 2 huge roasts. lol. 

We were home early and had strawberry cheese cake for desert. I don't know where any of us put it.?? I received some nice gifts. 3 nice gift cards, cash and my son and DIL gave me a gift of Chanel body oil. It smells heavenly. 

Sadly to say my oldest son has a lot of health issues so they didn't come back to our home as he felt pretty bad. I told him to go home and rest. I am grateful he could come to my birthday dinner, but he really should have stayed at home, but he didn't want to miss my 70th birthday.

Today DH is watching football. He is waiting for the Vikings and the Packer's to play. He is a total Viking fan as he's a true blue Minnesotan. lol So I hope they win!!!

@Bird mama  Thanks for starting a New Year's thread for 2023 and Thanks for feeding and looking out for all those little fine feathered friends.

@viva923 You take care of that foot and don't be in a big rush to get those walks in right away. OR @Bird mama  will show you whats what :womanhappy

@mousiegirl Take care of your back and baby yourself for a few days. I have to go in Wednesday for a back infusion. My back/legs are killing me. Those muscle spasms are going to be the death of me yet.

@Epicurean I hope you are doing a little better too. Again I am so sorry for your pain and losses this past year. Take gentle care.

@possummink  You continue to post all those beautiful pictures and Stay Happy and Healthy. 

hello january | Hello January Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook,  Tumblr ... | Hello january, January pictures, Hello january quotes

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

There were 8 of us and my GS who is 9 made the celebration complete. He enjoys a kiddy cocktail and knows when they are made right and when they are wrong. LOL. He asked for it to be corrected, politely and the next one was Perfect as he put it. 

@Leeny 

That just struck me as funny.  Brought back happy memories of my kiddie cocktail days. Heart

Happy Belated Birthday Greeting Card that can be personalised

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@just bee 

Thank You for the nice Birthday Wish!! I am glad my post put a smile in your heart with that memory of a kiddie cocktail Woman Happy

@just bee wrote:

@Leeny wrote:

@Leeny 

That just struck me as funny.  Brought back happy memories of my kiddie cocktail days. Heart

Happy Belated Birthday Greeting Card that can be personalised