Frequent Contributor

Good morning everyone. What's up with the Quack? 2 weeks ago when I said Quacker Factory into my xfinity remote it brought up some upcoming shows, but now it just brings up some youtube videos. I also noticed that alot of the items are on clearance or reduced prices. Does anyone know about the future of Quack and and Q? I especially enjoy thier summer items with all the beach motifs and will definitely miss it if it goes away. I also noticed htat Mary Beth and Pat aren't on very often anymore. What's up? I miss the old Q.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Where is Quacker Factory?

I was also looking for the shows that were originally scheduled for today. It appears that Angel is doing things on FB now with linkes to QVC clearance items.  There doesn't seem to be any new inventory.  I have a feelilng that QF is being phased out.  I will miss the tee shirts and dream jeannes if this is the case. 

Contributor

@Dachsmom wrote:

I was also looking for the shows that were originally scheduled for today. It appears that Angel is doing things on FB now with linkes to QVC clearance items.  There doesn't seem to be any new inventory.  I have a feelilng that QF is being phased out.  I will miss the tee shirts and dream jeannes if this is the case. 

I think they're being phased out as well @Dachsmom.

Respected Contributor

Over the last week or so I keep getting e mails saying watch Quacker on YouTube with Angel and live presentations on Facebook.  Have not checked  out either but never used to get these so this is something new I guess.

Respected Contributor

i saw a similar question, on angel's FB, and she replied they were having a hard time getting new merchandise. i guess we will have to wait and see.

Honored Contributor

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/145281255_1201569236925640_336290489576814465_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=qoXBRssJu4wAX_gqdL3&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=16d97693aa8e32cba78c6f46b582823b&oe=60401EB0

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

How do you know when Angel is doing a live show on QVC2?  I saw a few minutes of the Susan Graver show where she was the host and vendor when I was flipped through the channels.  I saw on the boards that Angel did one like that earlier today.  I was looking through the guide and only found the hosted shows listed but no way to tell if the show is vendor hosted.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Am sure they are having supply chain issues like so many others. Am guessing much of the embroidery and embellishment on much of the Quacker line is done overseas...shipping and import has been tough and slow since last March. Hope they can keep things going until things open up again.

Honored Contributor

@ShopperL wrote:

How do you know when Angel is doing a live show on QVC2?  I saw a few minutes of the Susan Graver show where she was the host and vendor when I was flipped through the channels.  I saw on the boards that Angel did one like that earlier today.  I was looking through the guide and only found the hosted shows listed but no way to tell if the show is vendor hosted.

@ShopperL  Angel mentioned in her first solo QF show that she will be doing her solo show every Thursday in February at 4:00pm on Q2.