Respected Contributor

This line seems to be quite absent especially during this holiday time. I seem to remember many shows around Halloween and Thanksgiving time. I did not buy much but enjoyed watching Angel. Maybe not cool 😎 enough for the “Q”.

Honored Contributor

The loss of airtime on Q2 seems to really have cut down on Quacker exposure.  Also the popularity of the line appears to be waning.  Embroidery and rhinestones seem to be out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Although Angel is a lovely presenter, the line has never been the same.  Once the original vendor is gone, the spark is just gone.  And times and fashions change too.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The loss of airtime on Q2 seems to really have cut down on Quacker exposure.  Also the popularity of the line appears to be waning.  Embroidery and rhinestones seem to be out.

I'm not sure embroidered items have gone out of fashion but sequins and bling have.

Esteemed Contributor

Since I was never a big fan of rhinestones or sequins on everyday jeans, tshirts etc but I looked forward to holiday offerings. Sparkly 4th of July and Christmas tree shirts, Thanksgiving turkey, Spooky Witches etc.  Limited wear time, some just 1 day but fun.  I agree the line seemed to wane and get stale. 

Respected Contributor

Quacker Factory by Jeanne Bice on QVC

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

2am ET with Katrina Szish

9-11am ET with Mary Beth Roe

Saturday, December 19, 2020

1am ET with Katrina Szish

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

That ought to be an exercise in humility for Katrina.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I still have a few of the original Quacker sweaters and tops from when Jeanne was alive. The quality was unbelievable. The embellishemnts were all hand done and beautifully placed. They used real sew-on sequins and rhinestones. The embroidered designs were beautifully thought out and mostly hand done. And don't forget the button covers on the shirts and sweaters. The line was cheapened considerably after Jeanne died and frankly, I'm surprised it has lasted as long as it did. I loved her clothes, and Angel is a lovely presenter,  but I haven't seen anything in a long time that piqued my interest enough to buy it. The clothes are no different than what you can find in other retail or online places.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@banned again wrote:

was just thinking the same thing.  albeit I love the Quacker Factory presentations, I just cannot picture that host doing that show.  I might have to record it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@banned again wrote:

@Kachina624  lol ... I am not a fan of Katrina