Valued Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory?

[ Edited ]

I've seen Katrina present Quacker Factory before and she did a really good job. She made it look stylish with her personal touch.

Honored Contributor

Angel is the best (of all the) product reps,

I don't wear QF but I like watching her

Q is pushing pajamas and stuff like that right now

hopefully she will be back

Super Contributor

GURL

Yea,  Angel is cool, but not so much the clothing line.

Valued Contributor

@jackthebear Angel is the best Smiley Happy On her personal FB page, she posts pics of herself wearing items that aren't QF sometimes and she has great style! I'd love to see her branch out from QF because she is great. 

Respected Contributor

The bling doesn't appeal to me.  However, I do have QF capris with a little bit of bling on the bottom.  I purchased them anyway even with the bling because I really needed capris for a Florida trip.  I've had them for several years now and they look just like the day I got them.  They are incredibly comfortable.  I like them to much, I was hoping to get a pair of crop pants this summer (without bling) but sadly the sold out and never came back in stock.  I used to buy Denim & Co crop pants but they droop and they just don't fit me as well.  I hope QVC doesn't "let them go." Perhaps if they cut back on the bling they'll be more appealing to customers?  I know I certainly will buy those crop pants if they come back into stock.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The loss of airtime on Q2 seems to really have cut down on Quacker exposure.  Also the popularity of the line appears to be waning.  Embroidery and rhinestones seem to be out.

I think you're right. I've always liked the quality of the items vs. Denim & Co. (which is now junk). The "quiet" Quacker items used to catch my eye.

Honored Contributor

I knew a woman a few years back who was the sweetest lady on the face of the earth who wore a lot of Quacker. She was a hoot and it taught me to stop being so judgmental about what is acceptable in fashion. Some of the nicest people wear things that I used to look down my nose at. Wake up call for sure......

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory?

[ Edited ]

I still have a couple of cardigans from QF that no longer fit me, but I keep them because they are so cute.  No bling, just cute embroidery and scenes..... and no silly sayings, etc.  One was for Thanksgiving and one for Christmas.  The quality was top notch, too.  It was never the same after Jeanne died.  Seems like all they have now are t shirts and dream jeans.

Respected Contributor

Quacker Factory cookie exchange show is on 11/18 9 to11AM EST

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The loss of airtime on Q2 seems to really have cut down on Quacker exposure.  Also the popularity of the line appears to be waning.  Embroidery and rhinestones seem to be out.

@Kachina624 

These QVC clothing lines offer embroidery.....and Ive seen Susan Graver tops with sequins too

https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=embroidered+tops

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”