Valued Contributor

Re: What Item Have You Bought, Used, and Immediately Gotten Rid Of?

The only thing I can think of is I recently purchased the Ballet Rose Philosphy set ..... didn't throw it but did return it ASAP!!  None of the others have lasting scent but this sure did.  Woke up in the night thinking I was dead laying in a funeral home!

Respected Contributor

@bridal_diva   Thanks for the info about that broom.  I was tempted to get it a while back, and wondered if it was all it said it was.   Guess it wasn't.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I didn't have to buy this, but it went right back to where I got it from.  We (the ladies at the Sr. Center) have been making these muffs, that are for dementia and people with Alzheimer's to "fiddle" with.  It's supposed to have things on the muff that can go through a washing machine cleaning.  Well this stuff, started shedding all over the place.  Some of it I sewed down, to control it, but I thought, what a nightmare that could become.  I picked up pieces of it off my carpet for days afterwards. 

Contributor

Bought a Stouffer's Chicken and Rice bake casserole-one of our favorites for years. After eating a few bites, I got a mouthful of hair. It was not just one hair-mind you-but a wad of hair. I spit it out and then threw up! I called their customer service and gave them the reference numbers off the box. They sent me coupons for a couple free boxes. No thanks!                       

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Crushed Violets wrote:

Bought a Stouffer's Chicken and Rice bake casserole-one of our favorites for years. After eating a few bites, I got a mouthful of hair. It was not just one hair-mind you-but a wad of hair. I spit it out and then threw up! I called their customer service and gave them the reference numbers off the box. They sent me coupons for a couple free boxes. No thanks!                       

@Crushed Violets  I gag at the thought of this one!  I will NOT be purchasing any Stouffers now Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

usually I throw away moisturizer or other skin creams....major milia problems so no serums or anything with oils in it.....have tried and tossed so many I just stopped spending so much money on them
Valued Contributor

I also bought it but directly from the Antenna Manufacturer, and attached it to the window  with nothing in the way which would block the signal, but we also got zero channels, so returned it and received a full refund  by reason for return " not as advertised I got zero channels" .