Honored Contributor

Re: Visualizing What Posters Look Like

hckynut (John)  I always pictured you as looking like a brainiac.  George Carlin was a comedy genious.  Surferwife, you are so right about the soul and kindness.  I feel the same way.  I feel like all of us are good friends.  Even the Debbie Downers... Smiley Very Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Winkk wrote:

As I read the different posts by different people I sometimes wonder what they look like.  Just by reading their responses over time I get a feel for what their life style is, what area of the country they live, some of their likes/dislikes, etc.  I wonder how close my perceived picture would be to the real person?

Probably not even close.

I have often thought about this because I  have a picture in my mind of what each poster looks like.  I hit it on the head with @Laura14!  LOL  Since only a few have ever posted their pics here, I guess we won't ever really know. 

It is a bit like when you have heard a radio announcer for years or had numerous phone conversations with someone (doctor's office, bank, ) and then you finally meet them or see a picture.  It can be a real shock sometimes!

Learned that lesson when we once upon a time, used those radio's to talk to truck drivers and locals.  There's a few surprises out there. LOL  I prefer to see what their hearts are like and we've got some beautiful on here. 

Breaker, breaker, @qualitygal....that's a big ten four!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Nightowlz, you are adoreable.  I don't know how to post pictures.  But like another poster, I look like my sister if you know her.... Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14  I certainly have imagined you driving you little Fiat around since it was repaired! And now I imagine you living in your fab apartment. Since you've received your education, you have blossomed. Your humor is growing by leaps and bounds, which indicates you are truly happy! You have changed a LOT recently. So proud of your inner growth and strength. You are a beautiful person. Warm hugs. Heart

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

hckynut (John)  I always pictured you as looking like a brainiac.  George Carlin was a comedy genious.  Surferwife, you are so right about the soul and kindness.  I feel the same way.  I feel like all of us are good friends.  Even the Debbie Downers... Smiley Very Happy  

@Sweet Caroline 1  I picture the Debbie Downers typing their sour posts all the while laughing like the wicked witch of the west.  Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz  This girl looks familiar.  Isn't she an actress?  Very pretty!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Nightowlz  This girl looks familiar.  Isn't she an actress?  Very pretty!

@tends2dogs

Yes she is. It's Camryn Manheim.

Respected Contributor

I'm a cross between Totie Fields and W. C. Fields. Woman LOL

Actually, when I was younger, was once told I resemble Michael Learned (Mama Walton).  NOT what you wanted to hear in your 20's!

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

That's who I thought it was, @Nightowlz.  Wasn't she on LA Law or something like that as a lawyer?

You're a knockout!

Honored Contributor

I love you @BirkiLady!  HeartHeartHeart

And @2blonde, I'd love to meet you too.  Smiley Happy