Honored Contributor

Early this morning while walking around 4am witnessed. This was clearly not a plane or helicopter, and evidence clearly was unexplainable. I have never before experienced anything like this. Sadie my dog, kept looking up, then it ascended...

up up up, leaving bright white circles, I could tell it was moving very fast!! 

Shortly the object disappeared, white bright cloud like substance remained. 

Then! Within minutes what looked like a helicopter circling the area. 

I looked online found information, and number called to report my encounter. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity: How interesting. I've often wished I would experience something like that. 

An older gentleman and his wife moved in next door to my mother 's place that my husband was rehabbing.

he started talking to my husband about UFOs and aliens and that they are real. His wife was a lovely woman so my husband asked her if all that was true. Her reply was “oh yes”.

Anyway I hightailed it over there to talked to him. He was a semi retired NASA engineer who had several patents for inventions. As he was not well and winding down his career he was beginning to share his information.

The stuff he showed me blew my mind. He passed away in 2013 and I regretted not talking to him more and asking the many questions swirling in my brain

He said if I heard of or knew anyone who had seen an actual saucer to send them his was but I never have.

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie 

I looked online for sightings in my area of Florida, a lot of activity recently. Then called the number listed left brief message about my experience. 

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

There is a uTube video posted for today.  But to me it looks like the aftermath of what you saw ie., the helicopter.

Honored Contributor

We would have to be pretty naive and arrogant to think we are the only intelligent life form in the universe Why would a higher intelligence who can appear and disappear around the universe want to connect with a sick world like ours!.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99I can think of nothing good.  Europeans exploring the new world comes to mind and the indiinous peoples did not fare well. Yet, I can also more than see UFO's being not a matter of Space travel but Time travel.  That wold be SOME history class!

Honored Contributor

Re: UFO Sighting

[ Edited ]

There was a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launch from Cape Canaveral in the wee, dark early-morning hours today, which might possibly account for this sighting.  Do you think that might have been it, @ Sweet_Serenity?

It created some magnificent and unusual effects, seen from even very far away, matching the original post description, and there were helicopters in the vicinity observing, filming, and photographing the launch from a safe distance.

There are numerous videos online.  I would post links but I'm not sure which ones would be within standards.  

Looks like it was a spectacular event to witness!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

About fifteen years ago my son swears he saw a UFO at dusk in Ridgecrest CA.  He was with a friend who also saw it.  I wouldn't discount his sighting (after all Jimmy Carter says he saw one once) but China Lake Naval test area is adjacent and there are many top secret projects in that area.  DH and I saw the Stealth jet at low altitude, years before it was publicly acknowledged.

Honored Contributor

Re: UFO Sighting

[ Edited ]

Matters not who believes me. I know what I witnessed.