Honored Contributor

Re: Tribute, with love, for Father's Day~❤️~

[ Edited ]

ShowMe wrote:

Oh.... my sweet dBd......thank you so much for the tribute to your father and all of us that no longer have our father with us.

You know my story, and to this day I can still feel he is with me.....even more so since I have been having the battle of cancer.  There are so many times I just wish I could see him once more in this life.....  He left this world the day before my 32 birthday......

Love you dear friend.

(((@ShowMe))),  You're welcome.    Thanks for your sweet post.   I know how much you miss your father and I do believe he's here with you, a part of you.   This is a tough battle you're in, and your courage and faith are an inspiration to all who know you.  Love you, too, my friend.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jubilant wrote:

Yes, thank you, dooBdoo for providing the opportunity to reflect on our fathers.  I am finally getting to read more of these and I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a dry eye in the house reading these. My tears are tears of joy for all our wonderful memories and, at the same time, tears for all who miss their fathers so very much. This was good.

You're welcome, @jubilant.   My eyes have filled with tears, too, feeling the love and warmth expressed by everyone.   Thank you for your posts.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Preds wrote:

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and text

❤️ @Preds.

"Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy." (Eskimo legend)

Apr2017StarsEskimoLegend

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

To those of you lucky enough to have your Dad and Granddad with you give them a hug for all of us who do not have our Dads and would love to be able to hug them.[oh boy] I would love to have 5 mintues with my Dad and I would be happy. "Happy Fathers day Chief"Heart

This is so sweet and thoughtful, @apple1964.   Thank you!❤️

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo

You have my deepest empathy... my dad also passed during my childhood years and after a medical affliction with a very long duration.

(((doobie)))

Honored Contributor

feline groovy wrote:

@dooBdoo

You have my deepest empathy... my dad also passed during my childhood years and after a medical affliction with a very long duration.

(((doobie)))

(((@feline groovy))), Thank you, my friend.❤️

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo:  thanks, back... and anytime, friend.  Heart