Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today - September 17 Is My Wedding Anniversary.

What a beautiful tribute to the love of your life. This is certainly a day of remembrance for you of a very special love you shared with your soulmate.

Frequent Contributor

I feel so honored to have read your story.  What a life you two have shared. Just think He will live on through your memory , family and friends. God Bless

Honored Contributor

Beautiful tribute to your husband. Was he really going to fight a guy or was he stalling for time before he asked you for that dance @Annabellethecat66 ?

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful example of love! You certainly have honored him today. God Bless!
Esteemed Contributor

I loved your story and thank you for sharing a little bit of your husband with us @Annabellethecat66  He was an amazing Man. Happy Anniversary to you both. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. You were truly blessed to marry your soul mate!

I was feeling a little down today because it's also my sister's wedding anniversary today but her marriage ended after only 5 years when her husband cheated on her.

Tomorrow would have been my parents' 66th anniversary and they were soul mates, like you and your husband. 

My wedding anniversary is this month too and it took me a while to find Mr. Right (after one failed marriage) but I'll be celebrating 17 years with the love of my life!

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse @It took you awhile but you did find your ‘filet mignon’.

But it sounds like you got your soul mate.  I always enjoy reading everyone’s posts when each of you share your life with us.

You/me all of us never know who might be reading our posts.  Perhaps the reader has had a difficult day, week or month.

Reading a post like your’s and others, I truly believe, gives the reader hope and maybe their heart is lifted a little to know someone (in this case you) didn’t find your soulmate (or even a best friend) at first...but you didn’t give up and look at you now!

There are many people who have stories like me and you and others here.

I think we were meant to share what did or didn’t work with us.  However, we didn’t give up on life but kept going.  

I honestly believe in the goodness of others.  I feel like most people are good and kind.

To those who don’t want to try in life....well, just let us know you need help...a kind word or favor, and most people would love to help.

take care, be safe.  Annabellethecat/Linda

Trusted Contributor

Happy Anniversary, Thank you for sharing your story with us It was beautiful.

Valued Contributor

What a wonderful love story to read on my birthday. I will remember your beautiful story and wish you well as the birthdays go by. Thank you for sharing!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Thanks so much for sharing that wonderful love story.I can relate because DH & I share a special love as well. It's wonderful that you have those special memories.

A lot of people search a lifetime & never find true love. You had it for 54 wonderful years.Those memories are yours forever!!💐