Honored Contributor

There will be cake

[ Edited ]

Two family birthday parties this weekend.  I give up.  I'm going to eat the cake!  My grandson turned 3 yesterday and his birthday party is tomorrow.  This will be his first big birthday party, it's the PJ Masks party he asked for.  My granddaughter turned 3 on Jan 6. Time really does fly.  My darling little great niece who is like a grandchild to me turns 7 on Sunday there will be another party with cake and icecream.    

Respected Contributor

It's not like you are eating cake for breakfast every day!  Enjoy the birthday parties and a nice slice of cake at each one!  Life is short.  🌷🎂

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Two family birthday parties this weekend.  I give up.  I'm going to eat the cake!  My grandson turned 3 yesterday and his birthday party is tomorrow.  This will be his first big birthday party, it's the PJ Masks party he asked for.  My granddaughter turned 3 on Jan 6. Time really does fly.  My darling little great niece who is like a grandchild to me turns 7 on Sunday there will be another,  

@chrystaltree 

Enjoy the cake and enjoy being with your little ones.

My granddaughter turns 3 on Feb. 10th and I will see her tomorrow.  We also will have cake.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: There will be cake

[ Edited ]

I have found that the best way for me to stay on a diet is to go off of it on occasion. When there is a special dinner, holiday or gathering I eat whatever I want .I don't overdue the portion size. I do have a glass of wine or a beer.

The next day I climb back on the wagon.This way I get to participate & don't feel left out or deprived.In the end it works out.I'm back on my diet & moving forward.

@chrystaltree   Enjoy the parties & the cake. Life is to short. Make those memories.

Honored Contributor

Re: There will be cake

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree If you're concerned, just eat a few bites of each cake.  Those darling children are the "star of the show" and, luckily, kisses and hugs have no calories!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Never apologize for the occasional pleasure, enjoy.  I personally believe that no food is bad, you just can't have it all , all the time. 🎂🎂🎂🎂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Heck, I'd eat the cake too.  Have a fun week-end and enjoy your treat. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltreeWhat great occasions for a taste of cake!  Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree @You know that birthday cake never has calories...just the regular cakes are guilty.Enjoy celebrating with cake at those special birthdays.

Super Contributor

Enjoy the Birthday party!