Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for raising your prices so high , that we can't afford much here.  

Thanks for taking weeks to ship out our orders

Thanks for taking our suggestions that could have made things a lot better.

Now you take away the boards where we could get excellent Customer service.  One of the few things left that was good.   

Thanks for shutting the boards down before the Holidays when many are alone and this is their only outlet.

Thanks for letting us know in a banner across the top of the page.

WOW  just WOW

Respected Contributor

Yep.

Good move, Q.

sigh. 

What are you ever thinking anymore?

This company used to excel. Seemed to have focus and vision and mission statement they lived by.

Now...the Wild West gone mad.

Trusted Contributor
@BalletBabe you nailed it. Perfectly stated. It’s like watching your favorite department store die slowly of their own company mistakes. We see it, they don’t care. Sad that it used to be actually fun to come here. Oh well time to move on. My bank account will be happy
Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe   ''Well said'', you took the words right out of my mouth !  I've lost any 'fondness' of QVC now, QVC - you messed up bad.

Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe   WOW just WOW ... you really should walk away from your computer and take a deep breath. I like this forum also but there are things WAY more important. 

Esteemed Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

@BalletBabe   WOW just WOW ... you really should walk away from your computer and take a deep breath. I like this forum also but there are things WAY more important

@simplyfriends   WHAT????  It is not your business how long I am on my computer.  Did I say this was the most important thing to me??  I think you should worry about you and I will worry about me. 

Respected Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

@BalletBabe   WOW just WOW ... you really should walk away from your computer and take a deep breath. I like this forum also but there are things WAY more important. 

@simplyfriends 

You may want to take your own advice and take a deep breath and reread @BalletBabe 's post, she speaks of more than just the forums.

Esteemed Contributor

Simplyfriends, your name says it all. Of course there are more important things in our lives. That's the whole point. We want to escape from the problems in life. Just to use myself as an example: my husband's Alzheimer's, my mother's serious health problems at the age of 99, my dog's terminal cancer. Then there's Covid, wars, famine, climate change...shall I continue? We come here to shop, to comment, to support, to inform, to laugh, to connect. To be simply friends.

Frequent Contributor

SIMPLY FRIENDS - glad you're not my friend

Esteemed Contributor

@Bangor wrote:

SIMPLY FRIENDS - glad you're not my friend

@Bangor   LOL  I agree!