Honored Contributor

Tech Problems - Yes they Know

[ Edited ]

I just finished my live chat with James. He indicated that YES there are tech problems here ie, we cannot access our accounts.

The techs here know there is a problem with this. I'm just weighing in so that these boards do not get flooded with questions and concerns here. James said this will take a couple of hours, they are working on this quickly.

Thank you James on live chat for giving me the heads up!  You rock!

Thanks QVC for working on this problem for millions of us here!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Tech Problems - Yes they Know

@PINKdogWOOD Can you tell us what browser you're using? We're trying to get to the bottom of this. Cindy

Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC    Hi Cindy, thanks for reaching out to me.

I bounce between chrome & internet explorer. I went in this morning via IE. I didn't try chorme to see if the problem existed there as well or not. However, please know that the problem seems to have been fixed at least for me as I can now access my full account.

I know many sites these days are 'phasing out' using IE so then I will use chrome which certainly does work. Some sites talk about changing to firefox too. I actually like using both systems.

Again, seems like your techs cleared up this problem so right now I'm good. Thanks again for touching base. Have a great day. Be safe, stay well.

Esteemed Contributor

Microsoft recently updated the Edge browser in the last set of system updates and security patches.

They even brought back the old Windows 7 start menu.
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD Surprised this is not under Customer Care.