Occasional Contributor

I'm so ticked!!  They were just doing a D&C buy one, get $3.00 off the next.  I put one in my cart and IMMEDIATELY went back yo get my other color. Put that in my cart and they had already pub taken my first choice out and given it to someone else.  And   YES , my first choice had been entered...I always check.  This is ridiculous.  How van you choose one and be  able to to "back" and get more if they remove them.so fast.  I can't believe how upset I am.  I really wanted that other sweater.  Its not fair.  Besides, it does say, that items will be held for an hour in your cart.  Mine wasn't held even 3 minutes.  Arghhh.  Thanks for letting me blow off steam.  I REALLY wanted the other sweater.  Waah, waah!!

Honored Contributor

@weenah 

You need to put this under Customer Care where the moderators can help you.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe how upset you are either. 

Honored Contributor

@weenah   They don't take things from your cart and give them to someone else.  They probably sold out of your size/color and the computer just caught up.  Often when you go to pay, you'll get a msg that it sold out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I heard Shawn say the other evening to "be sure to check out because if someone else buys it, it will be snatched from your cart."  That's the first time I heard a host say this.

Looks like QVC isn't guaranteeing orders in our carts for one hour anymore.  

So, if we want something, we need to check out right away.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They never were guaranteeing items in our cart for one hour.

It will be 'held' in your cart for one hour.  That does NOT insure yours is being held out of inventory.

Just means you will see it in your cart for one hour, then it moves below to saved items.

It can sell out by time you get completed.

I have had items in my cart....then went to watch the video.  While I was gone, my selection sold out.

There is nothing in print that says you  are assured that item will be held out of inventory for you for one hour.

Honored Contributor

They did not take it out of your cart and give it someone else.  It was a popular item and other women were buying it so by the time you got around to choosing the second one, the first one was sold out.  It wasn't available anymore.  I don't think this happens often, you were just unlucky.  This happened to me with ShopLC, I put a ring in my shopping cart and went back to look for the pendant and 5 or 6 minutes later, the ring was gone from my shopping cart.  I admit, I was furious but a nice customer service woman explained how happened.  In those few minutes my size sold out.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

I heard Shawn say the other evening to "be sure to check out because if someone else buys it, it will be snatched from your cart."  That's the first time I heard a host say this.

@Foxxee   I heard Shawn say that and thought, "what an idiot, doesn't even know how QVC works.". They don't do that.  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@Foxxee   I heard Shawn say that and thought, "what an idiot, doesn't even know how QVC works.". They don't do that.  

@Kachina624 

Don't know.  Thought it was something new.  Then I see this post.  

Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

They never were guaranteeing items in our cart for one hour.

It will be 'held' in your cart for one hour.  That does NOT insure yours is being held out of inventory.

Just means you will see it in your cart for one hour, then it moves below to saved items.

It can sell out by time you get completed.

I have had items in my cart....then went to watch the video.  While I was gone, my selection sold out.

There is nothing in print that says you  are assured that item will be held out of inventory for you for one hour.

I think this is correct @RespectLife .