Honored Contributor

29793445_1506864129422712_2859258822432653312_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

1-16-porch.jpg

Honored Contributor

DaEN_80XkAAgA1x.jpg

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:
 ........Dh did not sleep well, his knee is really bothering him. No word from the knee doctor yet about the gel inserts.  he slept sitting on sofa with heat pad on knee, he did get some rest it was fitfully............

@viva923
I would suggest that your DH call his doctor and ask about Euflexxa injections for his knee.  My DH has gotten these at least three different times (once a week for 3 weeks) and it helped a great deal.  Approval must go through your insurance company which takes a while.  I hope he can soon get some relief.  I know how painful it is considering my DH's experience. 
"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

12dd9ab5c00b8b877acc0cb9d64ef412.jpg

Honored Contributor

Elegant Spring Tulips Planted in Tall Chimney Pots Tall chimney pots raise tulips up closer to eye level, allowing a better appreciation of their colorful flowers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@NAES1 wrote:

Smiley Happy @Sassy7356

Hello Sassy, what great news~~~ 

I have read over two times what you had noted. I know you, your daughter are ready for a nice relief rest. Two drain tubes -out-, and your 'saint' is doing the monitoring and RECORDING of fluid release. That is a plus and one very important procedure. 

I know that everyone is running on empty, rest is a number one prerequisite. You have briefed us to the best of what you know.

Thank You for even taking this time. 

I was on my way out a few minutes ago, when I came on to check.

Errands:  I will not be here for several hours.

GO REST.

We can catch up later. 

I am very thankful that your daughter is doing as well as expected.

What I have read, brings a smile knowing that you have a wonderful assistant / potential nursing helper.  

Very good news, again, especially that she can eat, if for a small amount. 

C/O : A Special daughter to Sassy and cyber friend to all.

Thank you @NAES1.  Today, DD has a little more color back and seems to be feeling a bit better than yesterday.  I am  so thankful that Jason took a few days off to help with her care.  I am worthless to her recovery right now as my back has gone out and am in bed.

@Sassy7356,

If you had not read yesterday, I mentioned I would not be here, until much later, thus, my reason just being in touch with you, as late.

Since I am not here every day, nor had a chance to read, catch up, then I miss a lot.

But as usual, do learn from several posters- if the need- be so. 

Having no idea of your particular back maladies, that I am aware of, then I know how valuable Mister Jason is to you and your daughter. 

Being a medical professional, I am keenly aware that male nurses are TOPs in their chosen career. He's a winner!

From what you have written, everything appears to be very good.

Her coloring is one thing I put a greater emphasis on, along with her food/fluid intake. 

Sassy, I am noting all new information that you share.

Thank you for sending this much information.

I had a wonderful afternoon with one of my best Physician friends, today. I have learned new information from her, i.e., (about compression/ knee/ and overhaul referred functions) that I told one of my friends AT [CAFE] a few weeks ago, asking this, that and so forth she wanted to know. 

Do you have an ongoing back dysfunctional situation, or is something that you have just noticed?

Again, isn't this wonderful having Jason in your life to help you through. I certainly Know So.

While your daughter is dx'd with complete bed rest, I hope that you, too, will not do anything to aggravate your muscles. 

There are so many posters that have different types of trauma related /associated with the back, only.

I am hoping that your entire being is not anything serious, that cannot be treated... to FEEL BETTER, soon with rest, heat and something for inflammation.

Be very comfortable with any information, I have heard it ''all".

You have been under a great deal of worry concerning your daughter's pre and post surgery. 

And, rightfully understood!

Sprinkle in some changing temperatures, and WaLa, a formula for tense tight OUCH back.

Rest as much as possible. 

Thank you very much. I know how tired you must be.

Stay well, and give your daughter many Cheery smiles and Gentle hugs from me. Smiley Happy

Oh how we love  our children~~~ Heart

``Hello to Jason.

NAES