Honored Contributor

Swim Season Yesterday

[ Edited ]

I must say, I was thoroughly impressed with all of the hosts who jumped into the Jantzen swimwear to show it all off, the beautiful suits, coverups, flowy soft loungewear covers.

Every host who shared, dressed in the suits were true swim beauties in showing their great legs, showed how great the suits were. Great ladies showing off these beautiful suits, getting ready for the warm season ahead. Let me also shout out to all of the models who shared their beauty too - didn't matter at all their size, I certainly appreciated how the suits looked on EVERYBODY, every body.

Giving the ladies a huge thank you and shout out on your natural beauty!

Super Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I so agree with you. The Jantzen suit was very flattering and everyone looked great. Stan Herman was on one of the fashion shows and said that he had designed swimwear for Jantzen in the past.......love him!

Honored Contributor

I didn't find the suit to be flattering on most of the ladies.  It was a poor choice for anyone who was not thin and fit or anyone  who was busty.

It showed every lump and bump and the over skirt sold separately was too tight fitting.  It would not be a suit I am sure most of them would choose on their own. There was a reason most of them wore the cover-up over the suit.

The prints were garish.  Who wants a big flower on their rear end?

I do applaud the hosts for modeling.  That took some guts and all but two of them looked embarassed and uncomfortable.

I know I would not be seen dead in that swimsuit.  It would not flatter my body.  I live in a swimsuit all summer long, but certainally not that one.

Honored Contributor

My takeaway from this?  Not everyone has a model-like body.  Some have lumps and bumps, some have no shape at all.  It's all ok!  You can actually appear on the beach and have fun in a less than perfect body.

All that is not flattering is citicizing people for how they are built or how large they are.  And the most unflattering is to the people who want to do that.

To heck with all that, put on a suit, go out and have fun in the water!  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner   My body is not perfect.  I have  lumps and bumps and I live in swimsuit almost everyday in the summertime.  

There are many styles of swimwear out there.  Every women of any size can wear a flattering suit and look great in it.

The TSV wasn't the most flattering on every body.  I wonder how many will be returned. I see all of them are still in stock with only very few sizes that are sold out in some colors.

No one, especially me, is criticizing anyones  body...just the swimsuit. If is not a style that flatters everyone's  body type, and no one style is.  To say so is not true.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner   HeartHeartHeart for your post! Real woman, I thank you.  No body shaming, it was great

Respected Contributor

I find it unnecessary for the hosts to model the swimsuits or the clothes like they do.  The have models for that job.  I find it distracting when then hosts start popping on this and popping on that and shopping and all that.  Stick to describing and have more models with a variety of shapes model.  

Just my opinion.