Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   Thank you, I have never heard of DrinkMate...and I like the idea of carbonating anything!

Smart hubby that can 3D print the needed part!!

Honored Contributor

@hopi   I like flavored water and adding fizz would give me variety of drinks instead of just flavored water.

Honored Contributor

We had one for about 6 weeks and it went to the Salvation Army.  It was a pain, took up space, and didn't we thought make a great product. 

Honored Contributor

There are "air pumps" often in the soft drink area.  They pump the air out of a bottle of open soda and the pressure holds the carbonation in for about a day at top quality..

They are often called "fizz keepers".  I have only seen them for 64 ounce bottles.

Frequent Contributor

I have one and use it almost every day. However, I only use it for seltzer. I have yet to find any of the soda stream flavors that are any good. Most are awful. The only thing I ever put in mine are some grapefruit or orange bitters. Keep in mind, you can only fizz up water. I believe there are other machines that you can use with other kinds of drinks. That being said, I really love mine and I use it all the time.

Honored Contributor

Yes I have one and used it all the time--got the flavored syrup for it too. It works very well and I found the canisters for it easily. It does save a bunch on empty cans--haven't used it lately as it is packed away in storage.DD and I drink alot of fizzy water.