Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'my talks life. time Sometimes just want it to stop. Talk Covid, protests, looting, brutality. way. Become convinced normal life. But, 87 old through Polio,diphtheria, protests still enchanted seemed surprised when said especially challenging for "No", he looking straight in the eyes, learned to through printed headlines, the world the people surround me. see realization Therefore, just write my headlines. "Husband loves "Family everything come to Grandmas He hand Old makes friend". His words collide my worries, freeing the had tight. They float away. left renewed My overwhelmed kindness the reminder our Capacity to is never ending reads'

Honored Contributor

@ECBG -

That is a wonderful way to look at things isn't it?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@ECBGThank you for that message.

I know people who have paid good money to have a therapist tell them the wisdom that man seemed to get intuitively..   Sometimes life is really changed by how we frame our experiences.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@ECBG -

That is a wonderful way to look at things isn't it?

@on the bay Thank you my Dear.  I thought so.  We need to keep all things in perspective.

We are from the stock that fought many diseases and many wars.  We planted Victory Gardens! They didn't give up or have the internet to play on!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Your words make me want to be braver and more grateful. Thank you for posting. I think about my parents' world and my life has been a walk in the park compared to their's. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

When we are involved in such trying times, times which cause our emotions to erupt and we feel there isn't much hope, we do have to find a positive outlet.  I have always found that in my family and friends and in wonderful memories which make me smile and be grateful.  

It isn't easy but as they say I  have to be thankful for my  blessings and know that so many are going through worse and yet find a way to move forward.  The article is a meaningful one and words to live by.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  THANK YOU for this inspiring message of hope! It wrapped around my soul; covering me like a hug when I read it--very comforting.🤗 With all the happenings in the world and headlines of today, this reminds us that love, kindness, and compassion are the key to contentment in the face of adversity.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@ECBGThank you for that message.

I know people who have paid good money to have a therapist tell them the wisdom that man seemed to get intuitively..   Sometimes life is really changed by how we frame our experiences.

@millieshops Thank you.  Sometimes anyone can get clouded.

Honored Contributor

The Greatest Generation indeed.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~