Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Travel GIFs | Tenor  @possummink 

Safe travels home today!

@Puddles 

Puddles,   Thank you.   I got home late Sunday night   We made one stop on the way home for gas and a quick stop at a Wendy's drive through for a quick bite.  We had Willow with us as Jillian gave her to me due to her small size.   She is too small to have Kiwi and Tbear manhandling her plus the two big dogs they have.   The kitten was having to stay in a bedroom for most of the time, now she has the whole house to run around and get into everything  and Biscuit is having a great time having her to play with, chase, wrestle etc.   I sure didn't plan on having another cat when I came home, but she's a little sweetheart and so tiny. 

I haven't read any other posts and am overwhelmed with what has to be done to get my other house ready to close on.  My daughter is getting my bedroom set, which is really beautiful and like new.    She's going to store a couple other pieces for me.   I need to find a mover to pack up a few other things I want to keep.   Seems like the more I go there,  the more things I "need''.   So many decisions.   I haven't needed a lot of them for years and now I do?????     

I hope you are feeling much better and doing well.   We had a really fun time with Jillian and family.   Busy with the boys, and of course, Willow  She was my roommate so we got to know each other before she became my kitty.   Biscuit was put off at first, but now looks for Willow and they get along fine.  Mattie is coming around too. 

Will try to get back soon.   

Have your mom open the heads of the roses and pop the heads off the stem. They will be lined up on the table between the mason jars. Sequence. Jar. Heads. Jar. Probably 3-4 heads per set. Linen is purple. Uplighting is amber.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE LAKE🌞

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@possummink      Dear Possummink, This picture is adorable!  I'm glad that you have decided to go to OK.  I've had multiple animals all of my life and many times I have stayed behind because I was afraid to leave them.  Really pulls at the heart strings.  But as time goes on, I realise that life is for living.  You must sieze the opportunities that come your way.  I think you said that a family member can come and check in on them.  Talk to the Lord and tell him all of your worries about your pets on this trip. Put them completely in his hands and he will watch over them and take worry out of your heart.  Everything is going to be alright.  God bless you precious and have a fabulous trip.  I'll be thinking about you and praying that your trip is totally awsome.  Love, SC Heart

140+ Thank You Messages, Wishes and Quotes - WishesMsg

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Sweet Charlotte,   Thank you so much for the kind words,  thoughts and prayers.   I treasure them and you as my friend.   Heart    Bless your sweet heart!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @LIG1 @possummink @mousiegirl @Sweet Caroline 1 

Which teacup would you choose?

5CD96308-CD56-489C-8FB5-47AF301C945F.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@LTT1   The second from the top, it is similar to the tea cups and saucers my Mother had and I inherited.

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby 

We ordered the ivory color for the sofa 😍

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@LTT1 

Loves,  I think I'd choose the second one.   I like the design inside the cup as well as the shape.  I also like the first one,  simple but lovely.