Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Snow White,  I hope this isn't you after partying with Haggen Daz ice cream and cake.   I understand though if it is.   Sounds like you are having a very lovely birthday, Sweetie.   Enjoy the rest of your day!! Heart

@possummink  This picture is hilarious!

....for helping make Snow White's birthday special. 

โ€œA little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.โ€ Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@viva923 

for your birthday wishes for Lady Snow White. She was treated like a queen today.

โ€œA little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.โ€ Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Puddles , 

I am so glad your day with Snow White has been fun. A new pink collar, and toys, plus ice cream. One of my Sugarbears always wanted (and received) a bite of bacon when I cooked it. Cat Happy

I used to eat bananas baby food for a treat, and our first cat always got in my lap for some of it. Cat Happy

I do understand your making Snow White a memory book. Our beloved pets are our children in my eyes  Smiley Happy

Have fun.  

299445-I-Love-You-My-Friend-You-Are-Very-Special..jpg

@Tissyanne  You are very special to me. Thank you for your sweet words today.

Image result for you are the special one image

Honored Contributor

@Puddles Happy Birthday Snow White. Sorry, I wanted a blue eyed you but could only find this one with your crown pretty lady ๐Ÿ’œB4BEDFE9-1F91-4B70-BA4F-60A6EA695135.jpeg

Honored Contributor

The new thread is up on Among Friends entitled Summer by the Sea. See you there.

@viva923  Here's the link. Just click on it and it takes you there.  

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/SUMMER-BY-THE-SEA/td-p/5539789/highlight/false

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Puddles Happy Birthday Snow White. Sorry, I wanted a blue eyed you but could only find this one with your crown pretty lady ๐Ÿ’œB4BEDFE9-1F91-4B70-BA4F-60A6EA695135.jpeg

@butterfly123  How sweet are you to join in Snow White's celebration today. Thank you for the adorable picture. She really is a princess. Love you!  

Honored Contributor

@Puddles @butterfly123 

My, how beautiful is her cape, too!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1  The new Summer thread is up ... here's the link:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/SUMMER-BY-THE-SEA/td-p/5539789

Honored Contributor

@Puddles 

Yay!

Thank you!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

@possummink wrote:

GORGEOUS!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—