Valued Contributor

Am I crazy or does Jacque look like a teen ager  I loved her so I have followed her since she left  She looks younger ever time I see her  I dont think she has worked since the Q  I know she said she was going to do this that and the other thing but I dont think she ever did any of them  I hope she is happy

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Am I crazy or does Jacque look like a teen ager  I loved her so I have followed her since she left  She looks younger ever time I see her  I dont think she has worked since the Q  I know she said she was going to do this that and the other thing but I dont think she ever did any of them  I hope she is happy

@mollymaggie  I'm assuming you follow her on facebook, glad to hear she is enjoying life, she was such a pleasant host, not full of herself.

Honored Contributor

Glad to know Jacque's resurfaced again.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@mollymaggie wrote:

@mollymaggie  I'm assuming you follow her on facebook, glad to hear she is enjoying life, she was such a pleasant host, not full of herself.

@blackhole99.  I had an entirely different impression of her QVC performances.  Her shows always became all about her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Did you see her on FB? I just went to her page and the first picture I saw has been heavily photoshopped.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@mollymaggie wrote:

Did you see her on FB? I just went to her page and the first picture I saw has been heavily photoshopped.

@mom2four0418  ... yes I agree with you.... very heavily photoshopped 🙃

Trusted Contributor

I miss her with the Kirks Folly gals.  She would mention watching them on the Q way before she worked there.  It came across very genuine.  

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@mollymaggie wrote:

@mom2four0418  ... yes I agree with you.... very heavily photoshopped 🙃

If you look at the picture up in the right hand corner it states that she used an Instant Story Filter on the picture. 😱
Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Like Lisa Robertson, she photoshops her pics. 

Honored Contributor

She doesn't looke like a teenager or younger than her age.  Whe she was on QVC, she wore a lot of makeup and now she doesn't.  She's probably wearing makeup but not as much so she has a fresher, modern look that comes across as younger.  Yes, she did seem to have a post-QVC plan with website and a FB show but whatever that plan was, it just  never materialized.