Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

IMG_20190322_1334533_rewind.jpgmy sweetie brought Spring home last night.

@MoJoV 

Skylark,  lovely bouquet and a nice  and thoughtful sweetie.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Cagney-The Little Selkie

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

IMG_20190322_1334533_rewind.jpgmy sweetie brought Spring home last night.

@MoJoV   How sweet of your sweetie. It's a sweet treat to see you here too.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Hi Spring Fling Friends,   It's sunny and 61 here.    Flowers are really pushing up through the dirt and the tree buds are getting plumper by the hour it seems.   You can see tinges of green when looking down toward the woods and while driving.  

I had a weird breakfast today.  I had Jamaican jerk shrimp as it was after one before I had breakfast.  I've eaten odd things for breakfast before, like bar b que ribs, fried chicken wings, etc.  Normally I have eggs and English muffins with bacon or sausage.  Being lent, no meat on Friday for me, so I opted for the shrimp.   

Shrimp is almost a staple food for me.  Love seafood and saltwater fish but shrimp is easy to find and fix, and  though I prefer lobster, I can't afford it and can't get fresh lobster here in MO. anyway.   Would love to go to Maine and have lobster for breakfast, lunch and supper.   One of the best breakfast's I've ever had was in Clearwater, FL

"Lobster Eggs Benedict''(Bennie is their term.).  It was fresh Maine lobster.Heart   Clear Sky cafe has the most awesome breakfast menu ever, to me.   I pull up their menu and wish!!!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@possummink  Sweet memories...this is reminisce of me and my sister when I was a young one.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Buongiorno !

Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING FLING

[ Edited ]

@possummink wrote:

@lulutoby wrote:

Image may contain: text

I used to play this game when a patient would leave at the doctor's office I worked. 

We would try to see how many silly things to come back each other with. It was fun and made us smile.Smiley Happy

@lulutoby 

Cindy,  We, my daughter and I plus the girls,  still do use these terms.  I don't always remember all of them but enjoy the back and forth.Cat Very Happy

@lulutoby  @possummink  I still play these word games with my great nieces and nephews.