Honored Contributor

Best Wishes for a pleasant weekend and week ahead.

Hope Sunny is doing well and can join us soon.

Thank You to all who have kept this special inclusive thread alive...it means so much.Heart

Autumn Wishing You A Wonderful Weekend

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj   As usual you have my mouth watering!!! have a great weekend and enjoy those fall leaves.

Shanus

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj , I am with you. Don't like to drink wine, but love to cook with it. Your beef bourguignon looks heavenly will make when the weather cools.

@Shanus , I am on a mac, would love to know how to post a pic.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM

[ Edited ]

@hennypenny wrote:

@dmod nj , I am with you. Don't like to drink wine, but love to cook with it. Your beef bourguignon looks heavenly will make when the weather cools.

@hennypenny   I'm the wrong one to ask. Just got this up by accident.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Shanus for the beautiful picture & thoughts. Wishing all who are reading & posting a wonderful, relaxing & peaceful Shabbos.

After much pain, I finally visited an Orthopedist & arthritis found in one knee & hip. Also in spine. On Prednisone to help relieve inflammation. Then onto another other script, Naxopren(?). What an ordeal. Using heating pad & ice alternately. Just trying to hang on!

Enjoy the weekend in good health & loved ones. 🌈

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

@hennypenny  I don't drink beer either. When I graduated college, my friends gave me a mock award...For the First Graduate of College To Make It Through Without Drinking Beer! LOL 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik wrote:

Thank you @Shanus for the beautiful picture & thoughts. Wishing all who are reading & posting a wonderful, relaxing & peaceful Shabbos.

After much pain, I finally visited an Orthopedist & arthritis found in one knee & hip. Also in spine. On Prednisone to help relieve inflammation. Then onto another other script, Naxopren(?). What an ordeal. Using heating pad & ice alternately. Just trying to hang on!

Enjoy the weekend in good health & loved ones. 🌈

@MOMMAVik   Definitely sounds like a lot of pain. Hope the meds help.

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj   I can join that club, too...never had a beer. I used to set my hair with it, so never got the taste to drink it.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MOMMAVik , I am so sorry you are in such pain. Hopefully they can get it under control quickly.

I can take a sip of beer, but hate even the smell of wine.

Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik , '

Hope the meds work quickly for you!