Super Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL 2-26-21

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a pleasant weekend filled with good food, decent weather and some peace of mind. 

Sending prayers to the children who are still without the loving arms of their families. 

Please keep wearing your masks and social distance. 

Trusted Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and many blessings to all here and everywhere. As always, I look forward to reading all the messages each week. Taking time to appreciate what is best and most hopeful is key to bringing these things closer. Doing it together is great.

I am affected this week by emerging health concerns for many people. It's never too late to take better care of ourselves and others. The voices in our heads that whisper we should tough it, out or can't take time, are fibbing to us. May each of us know the truth! 

Trusted Contributor

Hello ladies!  Good Shabbos and Happy Purim to everyone on this thread.  Thanks Sunny!  I had my 6 wk check-up with my surgeon and he said my arm and shoulder are healing splendidly.  I now have permission to drive so I have my independence back!  I immediately had my car jump-started, needed a new battery and 2 tires.  Oh well, I drove myself to PT today and then went to my office.  So excited to be able to quit Zoom sessions and see clients in person!

Love to everyone! Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Love this safe happy place for friendship and community each week. It is nice to see everyone.

prayers for all in need, and for a better future in the making.

Sending good thoughts for Antoinella.

Donna as always you hit the spot with that potato soup. Where on earth did you find those no carb potatoes?

xoxo, henny