Honored Contributor

Re: *****SHABBAT SHALOM MAY 17TH*****

Hi everyone, 

Well, we made it to Friday.   Smiley Happy

Good Shabbos and happy weekend to all.

@Shanus thank you for this week's inclusive thread. Congrats on selling more paintings.  Fabulous!!   I echo your prayers. 

@cheriere I hope your mom starts to feel less pain every day.  It's hard to watch someone you love in pain. She is lucky to have you as an advocate. 

If it doesn't rain this weekend,  I'll be out taking care of the gardens.....weeding, and cutting back dead spring folliage. 

I hope you all have a restful weekend. 

Today is Pinot Grigio Day.  I don't drink any kind of wine, so you can have mine.  Do NOT take my chocolates, though. lol lol 

Zenato Pinot Grigio Wine And Godiva 9 Piece Gift Box

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj 

Thank you so much.😊❤️

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Please try not to overdo it while gardening.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  It is a message certainly worth repeating.  Congrats on your painting sales.  What a wonderful accomplishment.

Hi everyone.  Just back from a 2 week vacation and trying to catch up.  I hope you are all doing well and are happy/healthy.    Enjoy the weekend.  We are supposed to hit 80 degree temps in the northern burbs of Chicago.  I have not seen the cicadadas yet,  but they are soon to show their nasty selves.  Not looking forward to that!

Hugs to all. 

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1 

Welcome Back!😃💝🌸

A two week vacation must've been wonderful!  I'm so glad you got to take some time to recharge.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus Mazel tov on selling your paintings!  What a nice feeling to know they will bring happiness to their new owners!

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON ,  sorry that you are having so much rain.  Hopefully it'll be gone for when your visitors arrive.  You'll be fine & all will be ready for them to enjoy spending time with you!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cheriere ,  you are such a a beautiful daughter, caring for your parents so well.  I hope this week brings more answers and plans to get Mom on the road to recovery.  Take good care of yourself also. 💕

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend!  I am looking forward to a sunny, dry weekend.  We have had so much rain!

Prayers for peace and respect for each other are needed.  I too cannot watch the news anymore.  Also prayers to those struggling with health issues.

FB_IMG_1715986902822.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

WOW! Congratulations for selling your paintings!
We had tornadoes here again today...

CHAOS CENTRAL!
At least now our weather people are taking them seriously. There used to be a theory that tornadoes could not form here after weather crossed the Ohio border into PA and this has been proven to be untrue.

I might post pictures of the terrible storm here last Friday ... what scary video footage!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@MOMMAVik wrote:

@cheriere ,  you are such a a beautiful daughter, caring for your parents so well.  I hope this week brings more answers and plans to get Mom on the road to recovery.  Take good care of yourself also. 💕

Thank you for ALWAYS being so KIND.❤️

I truly appreciate your support and prayers for my mothers recovery.💝🌸